Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
I've been running around marleybone doing all these quests and I just cant find the right one. oh and by the way im morningdewdrop101 ( Christina willowraith )

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
The last main quest in Marelybone before Mooshu is where you go and defeat Meowiarty in Big Ben. Before that you do the Counterweight dungeons. I think before that you defeat Jaques The Scratcher, and if I remember correctly, the name of the beginning quest of the Jaques The Scratcher part is Wildcat Woes. Uh, that's all I remember, sorry. If your having trouble with finding the quests (happened to me) check the wiki.

Also, if you need help with the final dungeon, post on here and we can try to set a meet up time. Also, it was very hard to do the Big Ben dungeon with two others, so I recommend not soloing it.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Get a quest tree from a wizard101 website. It will tell you what quest you need to follow to get to Mooshu. For each world I go to I print a quest tree. I hope you get to Mooshu soon!

Sabrina Wintercloud