Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power leveling?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I am currently grinding an alt through Krokotopia, and I am really lazy with the Sphinx quests. Any ideas on how I could get to 20 fast so I could move on to Grizzleheim? I am already at level 18.

~Daniel Dragonwraith, level 18 Pyromancer

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
You are better off doing quests in the right order. Skipping around doesn't pay off.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Daniel Dragonwrait... on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
I am currently grinding an alt through Krokotopia, and I am really lazy with the Sphinx quests. Any ideas on how I could get to 20 fast so I could move on to Grizzleheim? I am already at level 18.

~Daniel Dragonwraith, level 18 Pyromancer
There's really no way to "power level" in w101. The fastest way to level up is by doing storyline quests. Once you reach Celestia and Wintertusk side quests have high experience for leveling too. W101 has safeguards against power leveling by only giving you experience twice for dungeon instance quests. 1x first time, .5x second time, then 0 every additional time. At your level, finishing Krok and moving on to Marleybone will give the best XP.