Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional alignment options for item placement.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
I'm finding it extremely frustrating to decorate my home and garden due to the current rotation and placement snap points.

I'd like to have 16 points of rotational snap and feel the current placement snap distance should be halved.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
Well, I'm somewhat amazed that not even one other person finds this topic relevant.

Having recently bought a Red Barn farm (with crowns), I am now even more disappointed by the inability to acuratley line up objects in my home.

*You gave us lovely furrowed fields for our plants - Yet we can't place plants in the furrows.
*Each field has a different allignment - Many plots hang over the edge
*Many house items have to be placed away from the walls - Else they half disappear into the wall
*Beautiful fire place - Can't center a mantle clock on it

FYI...Yes, I do have OCD, which make this additionally frustrating, but I can't be the only person bothered by the limits on placing objects. Am I?

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Edward Soulhunter on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
Well, I'm somewhat amazed that not even one other person finds this topic relevant.

Having recently bought a Red Barn farm (with crowns), I am now even more disappointed by the inability to acuratley line up objects in my home.

*You gave us lovely furrowed fields for our plants - Yet we can't place plants in the furrows.
*Each field has a different allignment - Many plots hang over the edge
*Many house items have to be placed away from the walls - Else they half disappear into the wall
*Beautiful fire place - Can't center a mantle clock on it

FYI...Yes, I do have OCD, which make this additionally frustrating, but I can't be the only person bothered by the limits on placing objects. Am I?
no your not the only one i wish the housing limit was unlimited so we could as much as we wanted in houses and the red barn was for gold too XD

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I'm interested in the suggestion, I just worry about the code overhaul required in order to protect against unwanted bugs and glitches. If it's doable, then sure, let's add some snap points. It'll save me hours of time using rug glitches.