Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not sure what is wrong here

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
I finished all my quest everywhere
now for some reason my wizard is not moving around correctly. it hesitates or skips when it moves.like a lag or something
I do not have a direction arrow any more went everywhere to find a quest but no luck
was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
You might be having tech issues
- from being on that realm ( like servers )
- issues on KI's end
- from your computer
I would say check for viruses or other issues. Hope this helps!!!!

- Hannah DreamGem Lv. 20

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
gorman moonweaver on Feb 10, 2015 wrote:
I finished all my quest everywhere
now for some reason my wizard is not moving around correctly. it hesitates or skips when it moves.like a lag or something
I do not have a direction arrow any more went everywhere to find a quest but no luck
was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else
Remove and reinstall the game. This always works for me when I start experiencing a lot of lag.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
i forgot to say that my two other wizards are working normally
i have three and only the one is acting weird
i did all the update stuff and it still the same

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
If you turn off your quest arrow, the lagging might stop. I have found it to help my wizards who have finished all of their quests.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I am not able to get any quests for fire only. I was not able to get the phoenix,power link, detonate, and the fire minion pls help me.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
WarMachine1234325 on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
I am not able to get any quests for fire only. I was not able to get the phoenix,power link, detonate, and the fire minion pls help me.
Make your own post for it. As an answer, you need to do Wintertusk. Go speak to Ambrose. If he doesn't have anything for you, go to Grizzleheim and look for quests you can't decline, mainly in Northguard.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
if you go to settings then advance video there is a thing called smoothing
it has 2 settings one is crown shop and the other full screen
can you tell me what all this is please
and when I click on the free crowns in the upper left corner it keeps telling me to update my operating system to xp or newer and I have windows 7 so idk

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Help. So i just started playing again since about a month ago I uninstalled the game then i reinstalled it and now whenever i move my arrow keys my wand cursor moves between the on screen icons, like the menu chat teleport makers my spellbook etc. can anyone help?

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Bribribri007 on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
Help. So i just started playing again since about a month ago I uninstalled the game then i reinstalled it and now whenever i move my arrow keys my wand cursor moves between the on screen icons, like the menu chat teleport makers my spellbook etc. can anyone help?
This recently happened to me but it did it outside of the game too. I just logged off of my computer and logged back on