Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone up for questing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
Hi, I'm a level 86 Storm who is currently in Alto Alto, on the Calmecac Library. I'm sure many would understand me when I say this: it's hard to find questing partners/groups who are often online and available to quest. I'm looking for anyone somewhat close to my quest who is ready to beat Azteca's butt. Reply if interested with your wiz name and whichever realm, area, and location you wish to meet.
See you in the game!
-Amy StormHaven

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Hello Amy! I would love to quest with you! I am currently level 91 Storm just starting Floating Mountains. But my member will run out on the 23rd. So for now i am farming Gladiator for the Alpha and Omega ring, i just got the Blade of the Felled Titan. I am also farming Hades for his BlackThunder armor robe. But we can meet any where and which ever realm. Just tell me when and where!

Cya in the game!

-Garrett Sandblood

Survivor
Sep 04, 2014
I am looking to form a group for Azteca, I would gladly consider playing with you.

I am in the same area you are in right now. I am looking to meet with people
at midnight tonight central time at the spiral door to Azteca in Scarecrow realm
at the very beginning of Azteca.

I won't give my wizard name on here I am a white wizard with antlers on a
Barkingham pogo stick waiting there at midnight CT all this week for half
an hour.

I you care to meet me there, see you there or anyone interested, I am storm also.