Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yardbirds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
White Gandalf on Feb 6, 2015 wrote:
Having problem locating all Yardbirds
So am I it is very hard and most people don't even know what the areas are ( the ones where the birds are ) If there could be a quest helper just to lead you to the general areas that would be great!!!!!

- Hannah DreamGem Lv. 20

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Which are you missing? We might be able to give you a hint or two about where they might be.
Michael

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Michael Nightgem on Feb 10, 2015 wrote:
Which are you missing? We might be able to give you a hint or two about where they might be.
Michael
Um if you were talking to me I haven't found any of them

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
This link has a quest guide that shows details on where to find each one, including a picture of each location:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Yardbirds#tab=Quest_Guide

And that fansite has a guide like that for each of Zeke's quests (like the Beetles, the Stray Cats, etc.).

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Hannah DreamGem on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
Um if you were talking to me I haven't found any of them
Not you in particular, but anyone having trouble with them. KI doesn't allow quest helper on any of Zeke's quests, and they frown on spoilers. I was going to try and help with a general area for a yardbird or two. More than that and I would recommend going to Central 101.com, or The Duelist101.com. They have guides and maps for most of your wizarding needs. Not just yardbirds. Glad to help if I can. Good luck in your search.
Michael

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
look up videos on the location of them like i do i found the stray cats and the blue oysters and the smiths.. well all the find quests there is by the help of youtube