Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Spell Crafting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
I have recently started a death wizard, and for schools that don't get attack all spells until much later on(Life and Death) worlds can be quite tedious and difficult. There is an attack all spell for death, Deer Knight. The only problem is that it is only available when you get to legendary crafter, which requires you to complete Celestia and the first couple of quests in Zafaria. I know that this was intended to keep a level cap on spells, but these spells are much more useful to lower level wizards. By the time you complete Celestia, Death already has Scarecrow. At the moment, the only way to obtain Deer Knight at lower levels is farming the Loremaster or spending money and buying Knights Lore Packs (the drop chance is really low on both and crafting it would be so much easier). I suggest that Grandmaster crafters should be able to craft spells, or make the Legendary crafting quest available for lower level wizards. This would make it much easier for schools with no early attack all spell to complete the game without the constant struggle.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
I agree. I had to spend about 30,000 crowns for Deer Knight. 30,000 CROWNS!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I don't disagree, but consider this:

My death is my first and primary wizard. I do most activities solo. I have discovered that my subsequent wizards (myth, fire, etc.) spend oodles of time constantly replenishing their health.... something I rarely did with my death.

Perhaps its about gameplay balance: not in power but overall game progress time. Yes death must kill one enemy at a time, but finishes with full health and can immediately move on.

Much later death school gets Deer Knight which I don't use in tough battles. I primarly use it for farming in lower level worlds, which places me on an even level with other schools for how rapidly I can dispatch the bad guys (where health replenishing isn't a factor for anybody).