Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Photo Booths and Frames

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
What if we had a photo booth in the spiral that took a picture of your wizard and maybe some friends (maybe up to 3 using sigils to go in as a group or individual) in a variety of settings and then created it as an item which you could then put into a custom frame and hang in your house? The frame would be a seperate item and the picture one as well. Much like you can add music scrolls to a player we could add our custom pictures to our frames. It would be fun to hang pictures of our wizards or group of friends in our homes to showcase. What do you all think?

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
OMG! i have been thinking about this too! like you and a few of your friends could go into a picture booth and pose like doing the bee dance or something with like a really cool back round when your taking your picture ..... a back round like some mountains or something. but then when the picture is taken you could buy the picture for about 250- 500 coins and buy a cool frame and hang it on you wall at home on put i on a table to look at when ever you want!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Idk if that would really be a great idea, we 're wizards I don't see the importance for it

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
I love this idea.
I'd even accept using a ferw crowns for a portrait I could hang in my home

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
ashelyfairydreamer on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
OMG! i have been thinking about this too! like you and a few of your friends could go into a picture booth and pose like doing the bee dance or something with like a really cool back round when your taking your picture ..... a back round like some mountains or something. but then when the picture is taken you could buy the picture for about 250- 500 coins and buy a cool frame and hang it on you wall at home on put i on a table to look at when ever you want!
yea we could make our own housing item with that. this is a good idea

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
That's a great idea!!! I would love to do that with my friends and hanging the picture up as a reminder of all the great times in Wizard101 with the people you love. Jk but that would be really cool.