Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wand spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Hello, I was thinking that wand spells and well wands should have something more, something different that'll go kinda deep into the characters school, for example wizards can have a unique wand that can look like fire on there hands or just a simple flame floating on the palm of their hand and the special wand spell can be like one of those Polymorph attacks like they can have one of the draconian morph spell, or something fire dragon related, for Wizards it can be a cool bright large light floating around them and the move can be just a simple healing spell or a life polymorph spell, the same for the other schools, it'll be a great feature and it'll certainly be super cool to have

Please leave me some feedback,
I hope this idea makes it to the game

Cya in the spiral!
~Thundereyes

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
it's a very nice idea, would be nice if ice had ice weapons that formed into a swod or a blast or a spike. It would definitely bring lots of hype in the commercials and the game. But I think they could make the spells a little bit more powerful, but not too much. Again a very nice and good idea.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
In a way some special elemental wands exist. I know of a magical ice wand (From the pack that had the ice skates) and even a lightning bolt wand (Aquila Mount Olympus drop)

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Jeremy ThunderEyes on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
Hello, I was thinking that wand spells and well wands should have something more, something different that'll go kinda deep into the characters school, for example wizards can have a unique wand that can look like fire on there hands or just a simple flame floating on the palm of their hand and the special wand spell can be like one of those Polymorph attacks like they can have one of the draconian morph spell, or something fire dragon related, for Wizards it can be a cool bright large light floating around them and the move can be just a simple healing spell or a life polymorph spell, the same for the other schools, it'll be a great feature and it'll certainly be super cool to have

Please leave me some feedback,
I hope this idea makes it to the game

Cya in the spiral!
~Thundereyes
This would be nice I know i getting tired of seeing the same old same old i like to see something like

where your wand spell can make a giant snow storm and it hits everybody on there team but still dose the amount of a wand spell