Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells and the new special school spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
I have created spells that might be epic and would improve the game. Before I get to the new school, I'll give you my ideas of the new spells.

The 1st spell is a life offensive spell called "Wild Weeds." It deals 1,200 life damage to all enemies and adds 500 absorbs to self. With the damage so high to all enemies and an absorb, it will cost 12 pips.

The 2nd spell is a life offensive spell called "Leaf Blow." It deals 900 life damage to all enemies and adds a life dispel. With this as a useful spell to prevent healings, it will cost 11 pips.

The 3rd spell is a life healing spell called "Fountain of Life." It heals 1000 and does 500 heal over time. This spell will cost 10 pips.

The 4th spell is a death offensive spell called "Undead Mutant." It deals 800 death damage to all enemies and applies 400 death damage overtime. This spell will cost 12 pips.

The 5th spell is a death offensive spell called "Doomknight." It deals 500 death damage 3 times to 1 enemy. This spell will cost 14 pips.

The 6th spell is a death offensive spell called "Eye of Doom." It dooms the enemy with 200 damage over time for 20 rounds. With this deadly spell, it will cost 14 pips.

The 7th spell is a myth offensive spell called "Superman." It deals 1000-1300 myth damage to all enemies, and adds 25% damage trap. This spell will cost 12 pips.

The 8th spell is a balance offensive spell called, "Sandman." It deals 1000-1200 balance damage to all enemies and reduces their accuracy by 25%. This spell will cost 12 pips.

The 9th spell is a balance offensive spell called, "Solar Eclipse." It deals 1500 balance damage and adds -90% damage charm to target. With this powerful spell, it will cost 14 pips.

The 10th spell is a balance offensive spell called, "Lunar Eclipse." It deals 1500 balance damage to target and add +50% damage charm to self. With this powerful spell, it will cost 14 pips.

The 11th spell is a storm offensive spell called, "Storm Master." It deals 1500-1700 storm damage to all enemies. This spell will cost 12 pips.

The 12th spell is an ice offensive spell called, "Giganto Snowman." It deals 1400 ice damage to all enemies. This spell will cost 14 pips.

The 13th spell is an ice offensive spell called, "Ice Demon." It deals 1200-1300 ice damage to all enemies and add -75% tower shield to self. This spell will cost 12 pips

The 14th spell is an ice offensive spell called, "Ice Queen." It deals 1000 ice damage and stuns the target. This spell will cost 14 pips

The 15th spell is a fire offensive spell called, "Wildfire." It deals 1000 fire damage, adds +25% damage traps 3 times and adds 400 fire damage overtime to target. This spell will cost 14 pips

The 16th spell is a fire offensive spell called, "Molten Giganto." It deals 500 fire damage and adds 500 damage over time to all enemies. This spell will cost 12 pips.

I will explain more spells and special surprise school spells on the next part of the subject.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
I will now continue on explaining my other school spells. I will explain these special suprise school spells soon.

The 16th spell is a fire offensive school spell called, "Flaming Stallion." It deals 800 fire damage and stuns target for 2 rounds. It also applies a 25% fire damage for all fire school spells. This spell will cost 14 pips.

The 17th spell is a moon healing spell called, "Moonlight." It heals 100% of the friendly target's health. With this great revive healing, it will cost 7 pips.

Before I get to the shadow spells, I want to say that these spells will go up to 4 shadow pips. So it is going to have a max of 4 shadow pips on all wizards if they complete a quest. I will show the pictures of the trainers of the shadow school spells and this special school spells after i post the special surprise school spells.

The 18th spell is a shadow spell called, "Shadow Warp." It locks on the target preventing the target from casting spells for 3 rounds. It also applies backlash with the likes of doing nothing and the dislikes of casting spells, pet may casts does nothing. This spell will cost 3 shadow pips.

The 19th spell is a shadow offense spell called, "Shadow Spider." It deals 800 shadow damage to all targets, but deals 300 shadow damage to the caster. This spell will cost 4 shadow pips.

The 20th spell is a shadow minion spell (Will talk about that minion and the other minions after the explanation of the special school surprise spells) called, "Shadow Elemental." This spell will summon it as a minion. This spell will have the same look as the trainer of the shadow school spells. This spell will cost 4 shadow pips.

The 21st spell is a shadow minion spell called, "Shadow Clone." This spell copies your looks and becomes your minion. This spell will cost 4 shadow pips.

The 22nd spell is a shadow offense spell called, "Lord of Shadows." This spell steals 1500 health of all enemies and add -20% damage charm to all enemies. This spell can backfire, stealing 1500 health to all friends, giving half of it to the first opponent, and add -20% damage charm to all friends. This spell will cost 4 shadow pips.

The 23rd spell is a shadow offense spell called, "Shadow Dragon." This spell deals 1000 shadow damage and applies 300 shadow damage over time. This spell will cost 4 shadow pips.

The 24th spell is a shadow offense spell, a very powerful one and is from one of the disney movie, called, "Chernabog." It deals 1000-2000 shadow damage and adds -60% damage charm and -40% accuracy to target. With this powerful spell, it will cost 5 pips and 4 shadow pips.

I will explain this new special surprise school spells, the details and pictures of the minions, and a place where you can find the pictures of the looks of the spells in part 3 of this topic.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Now is the time for me to explain what these new special surprise school. I will start off with the 1st one of the special surprise school. This school is the opposite of shadow, It is the ability that can help you fight and win against Old Cobb. It does not apply backlash. The spell is called, "Chosen School." It is light based magic where you are chosen to beat Old Cobb. Besides using regular/power pip or using shadow pips, it will use up the type of pip called, "spirit pip." Now to explain you the spells of this new school.

The 1st spell of Chosen School spell is called, "Spirit Healer." It gives 25% outgoing heal, 10% protection to self, and applies 300 absorbs per heal. The spell will transform you into the light looking angel, unlike shadow seraph, and will last for 3 rounds. This spell will cost 1 spirit pip.

The 2nd spell of Chosen School spell is called, "Light Spirit." It gives 20% damage and 30% pierce. The spell will transform you into a buff light elemental looking and will last for 3 rounds. This spell will cost 1 spirit pip.

The 3rd spell of Chosen School spell is called, "Light Defender." It intercepts 30% of the damage on the allies, turning damage into heal to self. It also has 50% protection and critical block. The spell will look like a buff angel looking and will last for 3 rounds. This spell will cost 1 spirit pip.

The 4th spell of Chosen School spell is called, "Light Dispeller." It adds 2 dispels of all school to all enemies and add 30% accuracy to all friendlies. This spell will cost 3 spirit pips.

The 5th spell of Chosen School spell is called, "Shadow Destroyer." It deals 300 chosen damage per shadow pips on target. This spell will cost 4 spirit pips.

The 6th spell of Chosen School spell is called, "Spirit Warrior." It deals 500 chosen damage to all enemies and adds +25% damage to all friendlies. This spell will cost 2 spirit pips.

The 7th spell of Chosen School spell is called, "Spirit Duelist." It deals 500 chosen damage to target and adds -70% random school shield to self. This spell will cost 2 spirit pips.

The 8th spell of Chosen School spell is called, "Spirit Clone." This spell clones you as a minion. Will be explained in the next part of the articles. This spell cannot be used in pvp due to it being op and will cost 3 spirit pips.

The 9th spell of Chosen School spell is called, "Spirit Guardian." This spell summons Spirit Guardian as a minion. This minion will be the trainer of chosen school and will cost 4 spirit pips.

The last spell is going to be Chosen School and Shadow School called, "Shadow and Light." This spell deals 300 light damage and shadow damage to target. This spell will cost 2 spirit pips and 2 shadow pips.

That is all i know on chosen school spells, but there is another special school spell, but will be 3 different schools that you can choose only 1 of them. I will explain what they are and the details of the minions on the next part of this article.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
If you have read part 3 of the article, I have told you that there are 3 of the special schools and you have to choose one of them to be your next new school. The 3 special schools are, "Time School," "Chaos School," and "Eternity School." They will take power pips if you choose one of them. Now to explain the spells.

The 1st spell of Time School spell is called, "Order of Time." This spell reverses time, healing recent damage to a friendly target. This spell will cost 4 pips.

The 2nd spell of Time School spell is called, "Time Freeze." This spell time pauses the target, stunning for 5 rounds. The spell will cost 8 pips.

The 3rd spell of Time School Spell is called, "Time of Betrayal." It deals 500 random school damage either to all friends or to all enemies.This spell will cost 8 pips.

The 4th spell of Chaos School Spell is called, "Chaos Dragon." It deals 600 chaos damage to all enemies and destroys auras. This spell will cost 5 pips.

The 5th spell of Chaos School Spell is called, "Chaos Soldier." It deals 100-1000 chaos damage target. This spell costs 10 pips.

The 6th spell of Chaos School Spell is called, "Chaos Titan." The accuracy is extremely low, which is at 5% accuracy, but will deal 100,000 chaos damage to target, which would instantly kill them if not fizzle. This spell will cost 2 pips.

The 7th spell of Eternity School Spell is called, "God of Wrath." This spell deals 1000 eternity damage, and adds -40% damage charm and -50% accuracy charm to all enemies. This spell will cost 14 pips.

The 8th spell of Eternity School Spell is called, "Hypnotize." This spell beguiles the target for 5 rounds. This spell will cost 10 pips.

The last spell of Eternity School Spell is called, "Robot." This spell deals 200 life, death, myth, storm, ice, and fire damage to target. This spell will cost 10 pips.

That is all the spells I know for all of them, now to explain the details on the minions. For the shadow minion spell, "Shadow Elemental," it has 2000 health.It has mastery of all schools so that it casts attack spells of any school, which is judgement, tempest, fire hound, earthquake, natural shadow attack, whatever kingsisle thinks of for the spell. For the, "Shadow Clone," It does not cast any spells but sprite, and it has 2000 health. But, it is immune to all school except for chosen school. The shadow clone absorbs 75% damage from the caster, giving 25% of the damage to the shadow clone. For the chosen minion spell, "Light Guardian," the health will be at 1500. It has life mastery so it heals the friendly teams such as, rebirth, fairy, satyr, Dyrad, moonlight, and fountain of life. For the, "Spirit Clone," it has the health of 2000. The spirit clone copies the spells the caster has in his/her deck and would be part of their spell. If you want to find out what the picture looks like, Here is the link below, and find my name in the comments below to find the pictures. Happy casting!

www.duelist101.com/news/updates/wizard101-new-world-predictions/

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
I like the idea, but, when you make a new character, would they get the option of these schools, and also, where would their trainer be? and would there be certain gear that would allow the person in one of those schools to have a boosted effect for the 5% accuracy spell?

Please consider these questions, and reply when you can

Explorer
May 08, 2014
a lot of those were way to OP and to costly in pips.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Dakota ShadowForge on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
I like the idea, but, when you make a new character, would they get the option of these schools, and also, where would their trainer be? and would there be certain gear that would allow the person in one of those schools to have a boosted effect for the 5% accuracy spell?

Please consider these questions, and reply when you can
To the first question, no the new wizards don't get it, with the time, chaos, and eternity spells powerful, they are most likely best if they are around lvl 130 and complete a quest to let you choose a new school. Since the lvl requirements is lvl 130 and the quest must be completed, the 3 trainers are going to be somewhere in that area of teaching the new spells. I haven't thought of what they look like, but if kingsisle likes the idea, they can choose the best area for the trainers, and choose their looks. The last question, no. The 5% accuracy spell is like an auto kill one so the only for that to work is by building up the accuracy like using the accuracy aura, adding an accuracy blade, wearing the accuracy booster gears, then prey that it wouldn't fizzle.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Ricochety on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
a lot of those were way to OP and to costly in pips.
With the lvls increasing and health and resist getting stronger, these op spells do help out in dealing the damage, but I made the pips expensive because of how op they are. But if you like to tell me what's op and what change it should be, I'll think about it.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
I was out of ideas on the storm and myth spells, but finally thought up of the other 2 more of the storm spells and 2 more of the myth spells. Here they are

1st spell of Storm School offensive spell is called "Electro." This Spell deals 1300 damage to target and applies 700 total storm damage over time. This spell will cost 10 pips.

2nd spell of Storm School utility spell is called "Power Absorb." This spell applies -10% weakness to target per pips and adds +10% storm blade to caster per pips. This spell will cost 1-5 pips.

3rd spell of Myth School offensive spell is called, "Stone Titan." This spell deals 1400 myth damage to target and stuns the target for 2 rounds. This spell will cost 12 pips.

The last spell of Myth School offensive spell is called, "UFO Strike." This spell deals 1000-1300 myth damage to all enemies and applies a stun for 1 round.

That should even up with the rest of the other school spells. I apologize for the unevenness on storm and myth. And also if there is a spell that might need some changes or improvements, plz let me know and I'll think about it.