Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World (Los Angeles)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2015
What about a new world named Los Angeles with criminals, dungeons cards this is very realistic and it will attract many wizards.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Nikosntokos123 on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
What about a new world named Los Angeles with criminals, dungeons cards this is very realistic and it will attract many wizards.
OK for the cards don't make them for pvp warlords or what ever only so at lest let people who try in rank can get them

next is your dungeon ideal what if it was a real dungeon battle so basically you enter this house like this and there be a bunch of wizard in there about 10 so you have to battle 10 people and you must at lest get 4 place or you lost the match but you get the same amount of ticks for each battle but at the end of it all you ticks dubble depending on how many you got

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
To realistic. One, we already have Marleybone, criminals and such, and Two this is a game of fantasy and magic. I myself wouldn't enjoy walking around Los Angeles wearing robes and having half the population look at my like I'm insane.

Sierra Deathshade-Lvl 50-

Defender
May 09, 2010
As interesting (and silly) as an idea that this seems to be.....this won't work. For one, that might seem close to Marleybone. And most importantly, there is a LORE to this game that shouldn't be broken in some silly manner. Also, (for you adults out there) something related to major crimes might be "too intense" for some of the younger players, which there aren't many, but they're there.