Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level SHOULD you go to Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I'm level 46 in Dragonspyre and I am pretty close to entering Celestia. I've battled there before with friends and it seems REALLY challenging! What level should I go to Celestia? And what battles/dungeons should I look out for? Thanks!

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
icepenguin12345 on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
I'm level 46 in Dragonspyre and I am pretty close to entering Celestia. I've battled there before with friends and it seems REALLY challenging! What level should I go to Celestia? And what battles/dungeons should I look out for? Thanks!

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46
Go back and do side quests. You won't even have your level 48 spell/pet at this rate and you will need them.
The increase in difficulty in Celestia is mind boggling at first so you will need the best spells and gear possible.

The requirement used to be level 50 to enter, and was lowered recently although I have no idea why. You need to be level 50+ to not struggle - especially with Ice.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46
you should be in celestia by level 50-70.

Hope This Helps,
Alexandra PearlBlossom Level 72

Archon
Sep 17, 2012

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46
I usually finish DS around the middle 40's. It's not easy to be competitive at that level in Celestia, so it's a good time to head back to Grizzleheim and finish up leftover quests and complete Wintertusk. That will put you in the 50's and on better footing, plus if you craft the Wintertusk gear is great.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2014
I finished DS at level 54 on my life and balance. This is because I have done every side quest in every world I can access. Currenly I have just started Zafaria on my balance, she is level 70.