Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You just realized and 1 more thing to talk about

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2014
Did you notice each class has a spell that represents something in real life. To my opinion phoienx spell reminds me about hunger games now let's get back to the topic OK so in balance sandstorm is sandstorms in real life and fire I told and ice has a blizzard and myth has earthquake and death has bats as vampire's/bats and life has centaur which is a horse and human and storm has tempest which is a big wave disaster and astral is all above you day and night and shadow is your shadow. I hope professor greyrose reads this.

Next one.

Have you ever wondered how much back draft is when have full power pips just think about it I know it so comment below.

Ryan lionshield level 76

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Ryan lionshield on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Did you notice each class has a spell that represents something in real life. To my opinion phoienx spell reminds me about hunger games now let's get back to the topic OK so in balance sandstorm is sandstorms in real life and fire I told and ice has a blizzard and myth has earthquake and death has bats as vampire's/bats and life has centaur which is a horse and human and storm has tempest which is a big wave disaster and astral is all above you day and night and shadow is your shadow. I hope professor greyrose reads this.

Next one.

Have you ever wondered how much back draft is when have full power pips just think about it I know it so comment below.

Ryan lionshield level 76
By that logic, has a calender, Basilisk is based of REAL legends, as a lot of there spells, has a volcano, Sun Serpent based off real legends, has a scorpion and scarab, etc.

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
merle ambrose kind of resembles Merlin from the king arthur stories

merlin was king arthur's advisor who was a wizard and told him what he needed to do to become a hero

merle ambrose gives you quests that give you access to new worlds which at the end of the 1st story arch you become the hero that saves wizard city

Survivor
May 09, 2014
wraithcaster on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
By that logic, has a calender, Basilisk is based of REAL legends, as a lot of there spells, has a volcano, Sun Serpent based off real legends, has a scorpion and scarab, etc.
I forgot to put in hydra is a Greek word for water so the hydra is based on water.