Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Book/Handbook

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I think that there should be a handbook that players can buy in bookshops. It would be very helpful to have that. The book could include a walkthrough of all the worlds that have came out, secret bosses, info about pets, the crown shop, and many other things. Please consider this idea, Kingsisle. Please reply if you agree or disagree with me.

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
It would be quickly outdated due to new content being released. I think it's easier to use the wiki or the forums.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
You cuold always make one yourself, linking things by world and quest through the wiki...
I did this for each worlds main quest tree, ZEKE quests and other TP quests.
A page for School Progression
And have started on a page for pets, both linking thru to wiki for the base pet as well as a page to enter current pets with manifested talents...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
icepenguin12345 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
I think that there should be a handbook that players can buy in bookshops. It would be very helpful to have that. The book could include a walkthrough of all the worlds that have came out, secret bosses, info about pets, the crown shop, and many other things. Please consider this idea, Kingsisle. Please reply if you agree or disagree with me.

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46
The players guide exists here and in the game.
There is a ton of information on the net...free information...already available, including boss cheats. Go to Wizard Central and other approved sites, and just google what you are looking for.

The "handbook" would be outdated in a matter of months so honestly I don't see the need. sorry