Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret School!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I got this idea when I was fighting a fire opponent.I was thinking everytime a person creates a new wizard,there is a hidden button somewhere to get the school water!Shouldn't water be the boost for fire and ice boost water and fire still boost ice.And to get to the water school, first you have to Colossus Boulevard and meet Lydia Greyrose(Ice teacher)and she'll tell you to defeat 4 evil snowman and collect water.After that, go back to Ravenwood and go to Lydia and tells you to go to Crab Ally. You'll have to kill 6 Riverclaw Gaurds.Then,she'll give you a key and you'll recive a quest that you have to go to the Ice tower and go to the portrait and unlock it.Go back to Lydia and you'll recive a quest to talk to the water teacher(still thinking of a name).The school will be in another world.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
jessbelow on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
I got this idea when I was fighting a fire opponent.I was thinking everytime a person creates a new wizard,there is a hidden button somewhere to get the school water!Shouldn't water be the boost for fire and ice boost water and fire still boost ice.And to get to the water school, first you have to Colossus Boulevard and meet Lydia Greyrose(Ice teacher)and she'll tell you to defeat 4 evil snowman and collect water.After that, go back to Ravenwood and go to Lydia and tells you to go to Crab Ally. You'll have to kill 6 Riverclaw Gaurds.Then,she'll give you a key and you'll recive a quest that you have to go to the Ice tower and go to the portrait and unlock it.Go back to Lydia and you'll recive a quest to talk to the water teacher(still thinking of a name).The school will be in another world.
With all the new gear, spells, enemies, quests. We actually have a rather symmetry with our 7 schools, why add another one in? What would be it's opposite? ? already has that honor. Speaking of which, aren't and already water like?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
That would be easily spread everywhere by other players. Plus, Storm has water based moves already.

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
That would seem cool. But i think it should be an SCHOOL ONLY thing. like it really secret. And you have to unlock an certain type of world to access it.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
jessbelow on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
Ill tell you like did the last 4 people who posted about a water school

We have that school already its name is storm

storm is water school why you may ask well because storm class was made from the titian storm lord is a giant merman who live in the water and they been rivals with the fire giant who is a dragon and lives on land and what did they do to the dragons they flooded the lands ice lived up in the sky they where giant's the dragons would melt the ice so the ice giant stole the water from the tritons

and every spells storm has is water based think about it tempest is the sea karken who was a myth from a old story and use to destroy ships he live in the sea stormzilla looks a lot like godzilla who live on a iland but mostly was in the sea lets not forget sirens who are fish people who are from a myth that singing mer mades use to sing a song and lead ships to there doom Triton is a fish leviathan is a sea monster

so we don't need a water school there no place for it ice is frozen water an storm is the sea

level 100
level 76