Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

From Private to Warlord and back again.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
So I am a pretty experienced PvP player (not saying I am the best) but I do know how to get stuff done. I felt like creating an account and since most of my successful players have been Ice I chose that. I then went onto PvP and did some 2v2 with a friend of mine and in about 2-3 hours we were at Commander. I needed more arena tickets so I decided to do more PvP. Ever since that match I have been against Warlords of all schools and levels. For example I was against a Magus Death Commander in a 2v2 once who was pupetting. Now I am a Knight and I am doing terrible my most recent match was against an Adept Balance who just spammed Judge the whole time. SO I am wondering if it is best to continue PvP like this. Level up, or just plain old start new? (If so what school?)
Please don't complain about spelling or grammar I wrote this late at night.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
With your topic title you should change your name to bilbbo baggins

Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
Squirrel The Hero on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:
So I am a pretty experienced PvP player (not saying I am the best) but I do know how to get stuff done. I felt like creating an account and since most of my successful players have been Ice I chose that. I then went onto PvP and did some 2v2 with a friend of mine and in about 2-3 hours we were at Commander. I needed more arena tickets so I decided to do more PvP. Ever since that match I have been against Warlords of all schools and levels. For example I was against a Magus Death Commander in a 2v2 once who was pupetting. Now I am a Knight and I am doing terrible my most recent match was against an Adept Balance who just spammed Judge the whole time. SO I am wondering if it is best to continue PvP like this. Level up, or just plain old start new? (If so what school?)
You don't need to start over just because you lose a lot in rank pvp.

What lvl is yours wizard?

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Squirrel The Hero on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:
A warlord or commander is a normal person just like you or I. They are just titles, they basically mean nothing now. An experienced PvP player have a strategy they use to win nothing more. Develop a strategy for your matches in the arena that is effective then you may win. Just a thought

Mason Greenbane Commander
Victoria Storm Commander

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011