Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rescue rover

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Can someone with a rescue rover plz hatch with me i have lord of winter,frost hound,polar fox,snow beast,dark crow,frozen cat,deer knight,rain beetle,jinn,mammoth,tundra warden,fragment dragon. ISAIAH FROSTWRAITH EXALTED THAUMATURGE

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
wizard101fan562 on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
Can someone with a rescue rover plz hatch with me i have lord of winter,frost hound,polar fox,snow beast,dark crow,frozen cat,deer knight,rain beetle,jinn,mammoth,tundra warden,fragment dragon. ISAIAH FROSTWRAITH EXALTED THAUMATURGE
I got a Rescue rover pet with spell proof, guardian wall, fairy friend and may cast balance blade.

May I know what's your pet stats.. I may hatch with you

Comment back!

Carlos Nightrider
Carlos Nightrider
Carlos storm rider

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
wizard101fan562 on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
Second post so.. If you wanna hatch with me I live in alberta Canada the time zone I have is mountain timezone

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
id love to hatch with you i have a rescue rover that has may cast unicorn ill hatch with your mammoth Amanda LionHunter

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I have ice hound would really like to hatch with rescue rover.