Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance PvP strategies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2013
As the title suggests, I was wondering for any tips, tricks, etc for exalted balance pvp. I'm looking for what deck setup, what gear, what pet, etc etc. Thanks for your time c:

Exalted Balance

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Junglerarity on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
As the title suggests, I was wondering for any tips, tricks, etc for exalted balance pvp. I'm looking for what deck setup, what gear, what pet, etc etc. Thanks for your time c:

Exalted Balance
Here's a Exalted Balance guide, good luck!

http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/by-school/balance-pvp-guides/exalted-balance-1v1-guide/

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
For Exalted Balance

First thing is first.
Get the GOOD Darkmoor Gear
(it will help with resist, damage, accuracy, critical, block, PIERCE)
and for the pet i recommend a double resist pet with some damage or critical to it.
i also recommand a life mastery if you got it for a emergency satyr rather then waiting for overtime with availing.

For deck set up, put max tower
Put max balance blade
max colossal
some lore if ya got, and a bunch of the new spell
and some JUDGE, is op with colossal
and some mana burn and supernova and scorpion but not allot
put some satyr too (if you got life mastery)
the put 2-3 spirit and elemental shield
and max availing.
maybe 3-4 minions.
in TC: carry 1 stun, 1 blade, 2 tower, 2 infallible, 2 pierce

tips, summon minion soon as you can if you face ice storm fire
and always try to save up some pips and blade up while you doing so
along with tower. If they got a blade, make sure you got a shield
and after like 3 blade put a infallible and do a double new spell if possible then judge
or do new spell and lore or some thing if you don't got 2 shadow

also if they change the field, like doom or sanctuary or darkwind or anything, use new spell to change it back

lolz i know is allot to take in but try it and make it work just for you.

it might not be the best but it is enough to get you to warlord.

i hope it at least give you the basic idea of how to pvp on a balnce :)

Survivor
Oct 20, 2014
Hello Master Balance Wizards Trouble having PvP?

I can help with my great advice (Some of the Duelist101 too)

You Balance Wizards are good at defenses, yes? Just keep up with the shields, however, Balance should extreme caution with Myth Wizards, Myth is good at interfering Shields such as Shatter, it breaks all your shields so far or maybe an Earthquake. In order to prevent that, make sure go with Blades first so your rival/friend won't use Shatter frequently. Make sure you have a reshuffle with you in case if you use a lot of defenses. Judgment Spell is a Powerful Spell, if Players don't have an Tower Shield or Weakness Spell, it's your chance to attack.

NOTE: This could be not a good suggestion to keep using Judgment when you're high leveled on PvP Rank

If your fighting with a Balance Wizard, this could be tricky. I witnessed most Balance Wizards is turning PvP into a Mana Break Showdown whoever gets the most pips and take massive damage.

Mana Break costs 3 Pips and Balance Wizard Only to learn it (Cannot spend by Training Points). It takes damage per pip (I don't remember how much damage it have...)

Anyway that's it for today. I hope it helps.

I'm Blaze, Theurgist (Or I may call myself a Strategist) Wizard. I don't use Life Offense Spells pretty often, I have all second rank other school spells so far, so I'm pretty all rounded.