Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anti-merle ambrose quest idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2013
I just thought of an idea that Merle was helping a student when he stepped into a duplicator by accident, but this duplicate Ambrose was evil and met Malistare. He joins him and creates a quest to reverse the duplicator and get him back into the revered duplicator without hurting anyone.
I hope you like my idea and PLEASE reply honestly.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
I actually think that they could do a whole world like this. Call it Reversia =) Your quest would begin with Merle calling you into his office and then while he is talking a magic mirror would appear.

"What's this?"

Then mirror-Merle would grab our beloved headmaster and pull him into Reversia. Too bad for him Gamma notices that a spiral key falls out of his pocket.

Every school you go into would be a school specific boss battle, and every school tree would morph into school-based treants. Evil guards would be everywhere. Luckily heroes of Reversia would show up to help you out, like Grubb and the Kraken (if you can free both of them).

The Commons here would be a bad place to go, with evil Penny Dreadful lurking near the super creepy Fairegrounds and a double dose of bad guy lurking in the library. You definitely don't want to go to the end of Unicorn Way either, what with the Dark Seraph Queen waiting for you. Better stay out the arena too, since Darkmaster Diego always puts a hurting on the unwary. And whatever you do... don't go into the Bazaar!!!

This wouldn't be super-hard to do since the entire world would just re-use all of Wizard City. Some tweaks to the characters here and there and there's a whole world to be turned upside down.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
That sounds like a great idea. And a really epic quest

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
its hard not to spoil the whole malistaire thing in this post

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Sarah Waterbreeze on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
its hard not to spoil the whole malistaire thing in this post
Except in Reversia, Malistaire wouldn't be the bad guy =)

Life professor Sylvia Drake would have become a champion of Wizard City after her husband Malistaire died and she defeated the dragon to prevent him from being brought back. Now that history is reversed, it really changes who the bad guy would be and why.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
So you're imaging Reversia as a clone of Wizardcity but just all evil. But it's not exactly a new world then, it's a replica of wc.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
Survivor
May 11, 2011
Instead of it being completely WC, why not make the common area have portals to the street area. Each street could be based off of a different world in the spiral. Would love to see more of how DS looks in the past, before Malistaire showed up and people became ghosts.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
enkia on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
So you're imaging Reversia as a clone of Wizardcity but just all evil. But it's not exactly a new world then, it's a replica of wc.
Kind of the same concept as DC comics Earth-2 where Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman are bad guys and Lex Luthor is the hero. It's still earth, but not our Earth. Reversia would be our Wizard City gone horribly wrong.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
Antonio Shadowbrea... on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
I actually think that they could do a whole world like this. Call it Reversia =) Your quest would begin with Merle calling you into his office and then while he is talking a magic mirror would appear.

"What's this?"

Then mirror-Merle would grab our beloved headmaster and pull him into Reversia. Too bad for him Gamma notices that a spiral key falls out of his pocket.

Every school you go into would be a school specific boss battle, and every school tree would morph into school-based treants. Evil guards would be everywhere. Luckily heroes of Reversia would show up to help you out, like Grubb and the Kraken (if you can free both of them).

The Commons here would be a bad place to go, with evil Penny Dreadful lurking near the super creepy Fairegrounds and a double dose of bad guy lurking in the library. You definitely don't want to go to the end of Unicorn Way either, what with the Dark Seraph Queen waiting for you. Better stay out the arena too, since Darkmaster Diego always puts a hurting on the unwary. And whatever you do... don't go into the Bazaar!!!

This wouldn't be super-hard to do since the entire world would just re-use all of Wizard City. Some tweaks to the characters here and there and there's a whole world to be turned upside down.
Sounds awesome...but I'm confused about what Malistaire would do in this...

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Antonio Shadowbrea... on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
Except in Reversia, Malistaire wouldn't be the bad guy =)

Life professor Sylvia Drake would have become a champion of Wizard City after her husband Malistaire died and she defeated the dragon to prevent him from being brought back. Now that history is reversed, it really changes who the bad guy would be and why.
I don't think that's what Sarah meant.

Defender
May 17, 2014
Antonio Shadowbrea... on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:

"What's this?"

I agree on it wholeheartedly, but if it was infact made at some point we would need original mobs and NPCs too, it would be plain boring if w had just Wizard City folks which are redone.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
dangergranger on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
Sounds awesome...but I'm confused about what Malistaire would do in this...
The same thing his wife did in real Wizard City (spoiler) - die

His death fro messing with the Great Dragon would be what inspires Sylvia Drake to become the hero of Reversia. His ghost would still show up in quests, but this would be a chance for us to learn about a wizard that Wizard City lost too soon.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Nicole ShadowSong on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
I agree on it wholeheartedly, but if it was infact made at some point we would need original mobs and NPCs too, it would be plain boring if w had just Wizard City folks which are redone.
I think the mobs could still be Wizard City characters, but ones you never really see do anything. Like the guards, or Diego, or Reginald Bigby. Here the students and NPCs would be the bad guys.

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
If this happens, everybody who doesn't currently have facial hair would have to have a goatee (Star Trek reference). It's required. (Maybe Alt-Ambrose would be clean-shaven?)

Of coruse, an eyepatch would do as well (1970 Doctor Who ref).

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Sneezypants05 on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
If this happens, everybody who doesn't currently have facial hair would have to have a goatee (Star Trek reference). It's required. (Maybe Alt-Ambrose would be clean-shaven?)

Of coruse, an eyepatch would do as well (1970 Doctor Who ref).
Oooh that's good -+goatee Cyrus Drake and Diego. Maybe even goatee Falmea Lol!