Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
hello one day I notice on my account Jacob griffin friend I was not able to farm. I notice this when I was level 19 and thought it just had to be a higher level to farm. my character is now level 34 death. I had a storm and it gave the quest to farm and I loved farming. But on my death account the quest for farming never came up so I made I new account to see what level you are required to farm and it said 13 or 12. I am not quit sure why I can not farm. if you can help me with this problem replay. I will check back with this later today and in till you replay thank you. have a nice day

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Have you talked to the gardener in Wizard City? At level 12 the Life Teacher gives a quest to talk to him in Golem Court.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
You may have to go talk to Moolinda in Ravenwood to open the quest.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Hi my level 92 Balance wizard did the quest from Moolinda Wu to Farley and his plants a while ago but never did any of the actual planting. Now that I bought the farm (literally) I decided to go back and finish that quest so I could do the planting and gardening. Now I find that I don't have to basic spells for gardening. Farley won't allow me to buy them, and when I go back to Moolinda, she tells me to talk to Farley like the quest is not even started. I tried to go through the plants again, but none of them are highlighted to go through them. I am so frustrated because I have this huge farm to do all these plants and I can't do anything. Any ideas?

Thank you,
Rowan Windwhiper

P.S. Would appreciate if Moolinda would answer this one.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
avalon320 on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
Hi my level 92 Balance wizard did the quest from Moolinda Wu to Farley and his plants a while ago but never did any of the actual planting. Now that I bought the farm (literally) I decided to go back and finish that quest so I could do the planting and gardening. Now I find that I don't have to basic spells for gardening. Farley won't allow me to buy them, and when I go back to Moolinda, she tells me to talk to Farley like the quest is not even started. I tried to go through the plants again, but none of them are highlighted to go through them. I am so frustrated because I have this huge farm to do all these plants and I can't do anything. Any ideas?

Thank you,
Rowan Windwhiper

P.S. Would appreciate if Moolinda would answer this one.
Did you do both plant quests? The first explains stages of growth, the second explains wilting and death.