Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Myth Needs A Heal!" Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
A little while ago, I posted a message about how I think myth needs their own school specific heal, and I was surprised to see that the majority of people disagreed with me, talking about how all schools are given pixie, and how you can train satyr, and how myth doesn't need a heal, blah blah blah....Anyway, the main reason I was suggesting that myth should be given a heal was so that myth wouldn't have to rely on life spells, which would allow them to use other mastery amulets besides life mastery.

Anyway, as I was reading through responses, I came up with a good spell idea for a myth heal...it could be called "Dual Bond" or something like that. Basically, casting the spell would create a link between you and your minion, where if your minion dies, you would be given a certain amount of health, probably something around 700. It's almost like guardian spirit, but rewards health after the minion is killed instead of after the wizard dies. This would open up several unique possibilities in PvP for myth. The spell would be trainable from Tish' Mah, the secret mander trainer hidden in Krokotopia (the one you have to travel through the portal in the oasis to get to), and would be availiable to all wizards level 45 and higher. The spell would be 4 pips, so in order to be used effectively by non-myth wizards, it would require a myth mastery.

Personally, I think that this spell would be a really effective tool for all wizards in PvP, encouraging minion strategies within the arena, and adding yet another interesting tool to the game for all aspiring duelists.

Let me know what you think!

Aaron GoldenStone, level 43

Survivor
May 13, 2011
I don't think that spell would work becuase 1. You would have to rely on your minion dieing which mean you lose your minion and you might die by the time you cast the spell and 2. Youwould have to cast it on the live minion and that would basically be the same thing as the spells that take health from your minion from tish'mah. I think that it should be a four pip spell called convert thats trainable from mortis at level 25 or 30 and whenever the target of the spell takes damage you gain one forth of the damage as heath? Sort of like steal over long time and the spell would last five rounds. Let me know what you think!

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
@BBallPro I like your idea, but there could be some OP strategies with it. I agree, myth needs a heal, but remember some of the other spells you get in Marleybone. Sap Power from storm gives you 4 pips by sacrificing minion for 1 pip. If you cast your Duel Bond then follow up with Sap Power, your minion dies so you get the heal, then you get the 4 pips back from casting Duel Bond the last round. Get a power pip after the Sap Power and you have an earthquake ready after a heal.

@Brandon Your spell sounds like a sun enchantment as opposed to a myth spell.

Constructivity: Asclepius. In Greek myths, he was considered the god of healing. So in the game, he'd come out of a potion flask, grow larger, pick up the flask, pour a liquid into it, and throw it at you, giving you 750 health and absorb 300 ward . It would be 5 pips. You would get it at level 45 like yours, but it would only be available to Myth. You would get it from Ivan as part of a quest. If that makes Myth seem a little too powerful, I could give the other schools a spell, or my idea could be nerfed.

Richard BattleStone lvl 92

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
I like fireMorgan13's idea, Asclepius, son of Apollo, very well thought out.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
OK i agree with you but i don't think that work vary well so here just a ideal for some heal spell because every class need one heal spell for there own class

cost 4 pips
spell name is mind eye
dose 1350 to 600 to 30 in heal but it could cast on enemy or self that means when you cast it into battle it will play but it could cast on a random enemy that your battling or your self. anybody else it can't be cast on

cost 3 pips
heals caster and teams mates
spell named connection
you cast it on the enemy and then what ever amount of damage you or your teams hit him with after 3 rounds you get that much back in heal for you and your team mates

cost 4 pips
spell name dead man
this spell takes away 1459 health from team mate heals you by 1459 if you cast this spell on a team mate they have to say yes or no before you can use it if they yes the spell will cast if they say no you have to pick another spell

cost 4 pips
spell name frozen love
this spell gives 1000 health but if you cast it you must discard one spell from 5 spell from deck

cost 4 pip
spell name burning
give over time heal that dose 300 to 400 to 500

cost 3 pips
perfect bolt
dose 2000 to self or 3000 damage to self

cost 4 pips
world balance
will cast one of the heals that i showed you above but if it cast storms they will always get the bad side and you know wt one it is going to cast because it will show you before time and the heals are not as powerful sent they get a spell that could cast them random

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
OK i agree with you but i don't think that work vary well so here just a ideal for some heal spell because every class need one heal spell for there own class

cost 4 pips
spell name is mind eye
dose 1350 to 600 to 30 in heal but it could cast on enemy or self that means when you cast it into battle it will play but it could cast on a random enemy that your battling or your self. anybody else it can't be cast on

cost 3 pips
heals caster and teams mates
spell named connection
you cast it on the enemy and then what ever amount of damage you or your teams hit him with after 3 rounds you get that much back in heal for you and your team mates

cost 4 pips
spell name dead man
this spell takes away 1459 health from team mate heals you by 1459 if you cast this spell on a team mate they have to say yes or no before you can use it if they yes the spell will cast if they say no you have to pick another spell

cost 4 pips
spell name frozen love
this spell gives 1000 health but if you cast it you must discard one spell from 5 spell from deck

cost 4 pip
spell name burning
give over time heal that dose 300 to 400 to 500

cost 3 pips
perfect bolt
dose 2000 to self or 3000 damage to self

cost 4 pips
world balance
will cast one of the heals that i showed you above but if it cast storms they will always get the bad side and you know wt one it is going to cast because it will show you before time and the heals are not as powerful sent they get a spell that could cast them random
Myth: Too unreliable. It's like a worse version of Healing Current.

Life: Too strong for the amount of pips. Also, Life has enough heals already.

Death: Just no.

Ice: Unnecessary in my opinion.

Fire: Unnecessary. Also, the heal is too small to be worth it.

Storm: The heal is too big for the amount of pips unless it's like a 50% chance of damaging yourself, in which case the risk wouldn't be worth it.

Balance: Unnecessary.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
FireMorgan13 on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
@BBallPro I like your idea, but there could be some OP strategies with it. I agree, myth needs a heal, but remember some of the other spells you get in Marleybone. Sap Power from storm gives you 4 pips by sacrificing minion for 1 pip. If you cast your Duel Bond then follow up with Sap Power, your minion dies so you get the heal, then you get the 4 pips back from casting Duel Bond the last round. Get a power pip after the Sap Power and you have an earthquake ready after a heal.

Constructivity: Asclepius. In Greek myths, he was considered the god of healing. So in the game, he'd come out of a potion flask, grow larger, pick up the flask, pour a liquid into it, and throw it at you, giving you 750 health and absorb 300 ward . It would be 5 pips. You would get it at level 45 like yours, but it would only be available to Myth. You would get it from Ivan as part of a quest. If that makes Myth seem a little too powerful, I could give the other schools a spell, or my idea could be nerfed.

In myths the son of Apollo is guarded by a beast that Zeus summoned so he could not help people cheat death. All classes could get a spell then by doing a quest in Aquila. They would all get a healing spell from there.

Survivor
May 30, 2013
a cross between a cyclops and a unicorn.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
lewski on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
Myth: Too unreliable. It's like a worse version of Healing Current.

Life: Too strong for the amount of pips. Also, Life has enough heals already.

Death: Just no.

Ice: Unnecessary in my opinion.

Fire: Unnecessary. Also, the heal is too small to be worth it.

Storm: The heal is too big for the amount of pips unless it's like a 50% chance of damaging yourself, in which case the risk wouldn't be worth it.

Balance: Unnecessary.
The spell aren't mint to be perfect

ice it just needed a new heal decide fairy and you shouldn't have to train life school just so you can battle so adding the ice heal would make it easier to get a good heal and it won't affect much because ice dose not get best incoming heals

fire heal will do 3 heals over time like it said i may not have pointed that out but it already have good heals in it deck so it really dose not need a new one and it over time so people like ice can steal it or they can remove it or stuff like that and over time means it takes more then one around so people will have a chance of stopping there heals or at lest keeping health down.

storm has a heal already do it would have 50 50 both ways because it already has heal current and also it only half half there health sent there health can only get up in the 4000 also storm almost has no heals in school decides healing current and fairy and storm truthfully needs heal more then any class sent it has the lowest health even know it has the great it's power the health is the hardest part about being storm

death really dose not need a heal but sent every other class gets a strong heal thought it be a good thing because you could cast this spell on a teammate and get a lot of heal back or you could cast it on a summon you have ether way it would help a little even know almost every spell they get heals them it just be fun spell that they get and they can't cast it without a teammate there or summon so it wont affect much and in pvp players aren't always going wanna share there health and you can't always get in a summon.

life is the heal school so ya it really dose not need another heal but sent every class is getting one it only fair for it to get one sent heals basically came from it class and the spell would make you have to think when you cast it because you only got 3 rounds to land hits to get a good heal and in pvp people are going block and have resistance so you won't get as good of a heal unless your team mate or you are hitting right after you cast it before they can block so it will be hard to use in pvp

myth it just needs a new heal so i thought it be fun to do what they do with heal current but this time make it a little more crazy by making it cast on enemy if you get unlucky and there only a 20 chance it hits the weak mark so you more or less worry about it casting on you enemy's kinda like insane bolt

balance only has one heal i think and it not even that good so it having this heal spell for it self would make life easier but also it wouldnt be as powerful as the normal heal is that makes it fair in pvp because you only getting half what the other classes get

every class has fairy but truthfully the game getting harder and that why i think we need more powerful heals.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
@FireMorgan13 and @talos2015:

FireMorgan, after you pointed it out, I totally agree with you that dual bond may be a little too OP when used along with sacrifice minion spells. However, it may still work if it was nerfed down to like 600 health or so.....
Also, I thought your other spell suggestion was really good! I think if that was nerfed just a little, that would be a perfect spell for level 45 myth wizards!

However, the problem still arises that if a new low-level spell is introduced to one school, all the other schools must get a new spell too...which is why I really liked talos2015 's suggestion to have a spell quest in Aquila for all level 45 wizards, where all schools get a new low-pip utility spell.

Honestly, I think that this idea is something that KI should seriously consider implementing! It would benifit not only myth, but all other schools for level 45 and higher!

Aaron GoldenStone

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
FireMorgan13 on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:

I like the ideal

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
@BBallPro I'm happy to make new spells for the other schools. Also, sry if i sounded like a jerk when talking about the problem with dual bond and sap power. Reading through it again, it sounds snide.
I'm open to constructive criticisms about nerfing, buffing, or any changes that might make the spell better related to the god. All the spells will be 4 pips. I'm also changing my original idea here. Note: None of these will do damage.

Hestia- Goddess of the hearth and home. Creates a bubble that makes any DoT or HoT(heal over time) last one round longer and gives all of the people on your team a +10% balance blade and tower shield.
Khione- Goddess of snow. It produces a Balefrost(+25%) and removes a shield from all the enemies.

Kymopoleia- Goddess of violent sea storms. Set's up a 35% storm trap and a -35% accuracy charm on all the enemies

Please help me out, nothing is coming to mind. Please make sure it's a minor Greek god/goddess.

Asclepius- Heals for 550 with same absorb.

Thanatos- God of death. Sets up a charm that steals 75% of the next heal of one target and one infection on the rest of the enemies.

Dike- Goddess of justice. Sets up a shield that halves damage, then reflects 1/2 of that damage back at the caster.

So, should every school have the same quest or should they all be different? I'm thinking every school should report to Ivan for their quest, regardless of school.

Richard BattleStone lvl 97

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
FireMorgan13 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
@BBallPro I'm happy to make new spells for the other schools. Also, sry if i sounded like a jerk when talking about the problem with dual bond and sap power. Reading through it again, it sounds snide.
I'm open to constructive criticisms about nerfing, buffing, or any changes that might make the spell better related to the god. All the spells will be 4 pips. I'm also changing my original idea here. Note: None of these will do damage.

Hestia- Goddess of the hearth and home. Creates a bubble that makes any DoT or HoT(heal over time) last one round longer and gives all of the people on your team a +10% balance blade and tower shield.
Khione- Goddess of snow. It produces a Balefrost(+25%) and removes a shield from all the enemies.

Kymopoleia- Goddess of violent sea storms. Set's up a 35% storm trap and a -35% accuracy charm on all the enemies

Please help me out, nothing is coming to mind. Please make sure it's a minor Greek god/goddess.

Asclepius- Heals for 550 with same absorb.

Thanatos- God of death. Sets up a charm that steals 75% of the next heal of one target and one infection on the rest of the enemies.

Dike- Goddess of justice. Sets up a shield that halves damage, then reflects 1/2 of that damage back at the caster.

So, should every school have the same quest or should they all be different? I'm thinking every school should report to Ivan for their quest, regardless of school.

Richard BattleStone lvl 97
Is it a hit spell or heal spell i because i not understanding what they do i understand they give some stuff but other then that i can't tell if there hit spell slash cheat or if there just cheats or if there some form of healing

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
The spell aren't mint to be perfect

ice it just needed a new heal decide fairy and you shouldn't have to train life school just so you can battle so adding the ice heal would make it easier to get a good heal and it won't affect much because ice dose not get best incoming heals

fire heal will do 3 heals over time like it said i may not have pointed that out but it already have good heals in it deck so it really dose not need a new one and it over time so people like ice can steal it or they can remove it or stuff like that and over time means it takes more then one around so people will have a chance of stopping there heals or at lest keeping health down.

storm has a heal already do it would have 50 50 both ways because it already has heal current and also it only half half there health sent there health can only get up in the 4000 also storm almost has no heals in school decides healing current and fairy and storm truthfully needs heal more then any class sent it has the lowest health even know it has the great it's power the health is the hardest part about being storm

death really dose not need a heal but sent every other class gets a strong heal thought it be a good thing because you could cast this spell on a teammate and get a lot of heal back or you could cast it on a summon you have ether way it would help a little even know almost every spell they get heals them it just be fun spell that they get and they can't cast it without a teammate there or summon so it wont affect much and in pvp players aren't always going wanna share there health and you can't always get in a summon.

life is the heal school so ya it really dose not need another heal but sent every class is getting one it only fair for it to get one sent heals basically came from it class and the spell would make you have to think when you cast it because you only got 3 rounds to land hits to get a good heal and in pvp people are going block and have resistance so you won't get as good of a heal unless your team mate or you are hitting right after you cast it before they can block so it will be hard to use in pvp

myth it just needs a new heal so i thought it be fun to do what they do with heal current but this time make it a little more crazy by making it cast on enemy if you get unlucky and there only a 20 chance it hits the weak mark so you more or less worry about it casting on you enemy's kinda like insane bolt

balance only has one heal i think and it not even that good so it having this heal spell for it self would make life easier but also it wouldnt be as powerful as the normal heal is that makes it fair in pvp because you only getting half what the other classes get

every class has fairy but truthfully the game getting harder and that why i think we need more powerful heals.
Ice: A more appropriate pip cost would be 5.

Fire: 300, 400 and 500 health over time? My bad, I though you meant it would be just one of them. The pip cost would need to be higher, 4 is too low for 1300 base healing. Also, would they be after each other? If so, would a new heal over time be added when the previous ends? Interesting idea.

Storm: As I said, it's too much of a risk.

Death: Death doesn't need a heal, so why add one? Your ideas could maybe be implemented as utility spells for a future world, with some tweaks of course. Death's utility spell could be something else.

Life: As said, Life doesn't need more heals. Also, the game isn't about PvP. It could heal a ton in PvE if timed correctly, even without any heal boosts. It's an interesting concept though.

Myth: It could work, I just don't think it fits Myth. Which enemy would it heal by the way?
A 6.666% chance for each of the individual heals occurring on the enemy and a 26.666% chance on yourself.

Balance: Balance has two heals of its own school, Helping Hands (50 + 490) and Availing hands (70 + 780). You get Helping Hands in Krokotopia and it's viable from there to probably Celestia, at which point you should be close to getting Availing Hands (level 55) which is quite strong for 4 pips. A new heal wouldn't be bad, but I just don't think it should be like this one.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
lewski on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
Ice: A more appropriate pip cost would be 5.

Fire: 300, 400 and 500 health over time? My bad, I though you meant it would be just one of them. The pip cost would need to be higher, 4 is too low for 1300 base healing. Also, would they be after each other? If so, would a new heal over time be added when the previous ends? Interesting idea.

Storm: As I said, it's too much of a risk.

Death: Death doesn't need a heal, so why add one? Your ideas could maybe be implemented as utility spells for a future world, with some tweaks of course. Death's utility spell could be something else.

Life: As said, Life doesn't need more heals. Also, the game isn't about PvP. It could heal a ton in PvE if timed correctly, even without any heal boosts. It's an interesting concept though.

Myth: It could work, I just don't think it fits Myth. Which enemy would it heal by the way?
A 6.666% chance for each of the individual heals occurring on the enemy and a 26.666% chance on yourself.

Balance: Balance has two heals of its own school, Helping Hands (50 + 490) and Availing hands (70 + 780). You get Helping Hands in Krokotopia and it's viable from there to probably Celestia, at which point you should be close to getting Availing Hands (level 55) which is quite strong for 4 pips. A new heal wouldn't be bad, but I just don't think it should be like this one.
alright here i update also you ask why add one to death and life well every other class is getting a heal so they would all want one to there be a up roar if only one class got a new spell i mean it like your class not getting a new spell when you been waiting like forever you be upset wouldn't you? also you ask about the myth well truthfully it would just go to a random player out of the 4 or 2 or 1 or 3 it just kinda random.

cost 5 pips
name frozen love
gives 1000 heal after you discard 5 cards
unlocks at level 60 you get it if you beat water works

cost 7 pips
spell name burning
gives 300 and 400 and 500 heals over time for 3 rounds
unlocks at level 60 you get it if you beat helephant tower

cost 6 pips
spell name perfect bolt
dose 2000 to self or 3000 damage to self 30% chance to get the damage
unlock at level 60 you get it after you have done both helephant tower and water works

cost 6 pips
spell name connect
when you cast it on a enemy it dose what ever amount of damage you do to the enemy is how much heal you will get back after 3 rounds only
unlocks at level 69 after you beat a new boss for life school that is found in the life school and is a solo quest this boss has really hard cheats

cost 4 pips
spell name dead man
this spell give 1459 in heal but must be cast on team mate or mino to get your heal if you teammate say no to it being cast on him or her then you have to chose another spell
this spell unlocks at level 100 but you have to have completed darkmore and you have had to done water work and helephant tower

cost 4 pips
spell name mind eye
1350 to 600 to 30 it has 26.666% chance of casting on self but it has a 6.666% chance of casting on a random enemy on the battle flied but if someone dead on the enemy side and it going cast on the enemy side that person is most likely going to get healed from it.
unlocks at level 55 and you have had to beat 3 bosses that cheat one would be storm one would be myth and one would be balance

cost 4 pips
spell name world balance
dose any of the spell above but if it dose the storm one it will most likely kill you but the spell aren't as powerful so you only get half what they do
unlocks at level 60 and you would have to beat a boss from wizard city that is balance school and has 5000 health

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
myth does need a heal spell and i have a few ideas recently being a level 23 i think the ogre morph with the level 100 set needs a spell. but a healing spell im pretty sure is up to them but an idea from me is to make a healing myth spell called fools goldmine where a miner does 230-860 damage and heals you with a special gold and puts -25% accuracy on the opponent. by the way this is a level 36 spell quest idea if this happens then just make the quest kings isle stuff not me.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
a myth heal spell could be something from something that smells bad to a greek god such as storm lord resembles but it would only heal a tiny little bit and just do somewhere under 1200 damage

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
sliver moon wolf on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
alright here i update also you ask why add one to death and life well every other class is getting a heal so they would all want one to there be a up roar if only one class got a new spell i mean it like your class not getting a new spell when you been waiting like forever you be upset wouldn't you? also you ask about the myth well truthfully it would just go to a random player out of the 4 or 2 or 1 or 3 it just kinda random.

cost 5 pips
name frozen love

cost 7 pips
spell name burning

cost 6 pips
spell name perfect bolt
unlock at level 60 you get it after you have done both helephant tower and water works

cost 6 pips
spell name connect
when you cast it on a enemy it dose what ever amount of damage you do to the enemy is how much heal you will get back after 3 rounds only
unlocks at level 69 after you beat a new boss for life school that is found in the life school and is a solo quest this boss has really hard cheats

cost 4 pips
spell name dead man
this spell give 1459 in heal but must be cast on team mate or mino to get your heal if you teammate say no to it being cast on him or her then you have to chose another spell
this spell unlocks at level 100 but you have to have completed darkmore and you have had to done water work and helephant tower

cost 4 pips
spell name mind eye
1350 to 600 to 30 it has 26.666% chance of casting on self but it has a 6.666% chance of casting on a random enemy on the battle flied but if someone dead on the enemy side and it going cast on the enemy side that person is most likely going to get healed from it.
unlocks at level 55 and you have had to beat 3 bosses that cheat one would be storm one would be myth and one would be balance

cost 4 pips
spell name world balance
dose any of the spell above but if it dose the storm one it will most likely kill you but the spell aren't as powerful so you only get half what they do
unlocks at level 60 and you would have to beat a boss from wizard city that is balance school and has 5000 health
Right off the bat I notice that Tower of Helephant is up there. That really bothers me since even at near max level, I still can't solo it. Also, I don't quite understand dead man. You actually take health from your teammate? The heal would be affected by resist as well I'm assuming. This can't be somebody with death immunity.

Other than that, you've got some great ideas.

Richard BattleStone lvl 99

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
FireMorgan13 on Jan 15, 2015 wrote:
Right off the bat I notice that Tower of Helephant is up there. That really bothers me since even at near max level, I still can't solo it. Also, I don't quite understand dead man. You actually take health from your teammate? The heal would be affected by resist as well I'm assuming. This can't be somebody with death immunity.

Other than that, you've got some great ideas.

Richard BattleStone lvl 99
The Death wouldn't be affected by resistance it give 1549 heal back unless you have a negative heal trap on you that would make it less or if you have a boost thing where it make it more the resistance on you team mate will only help protect them from the damage they take when they use the spell

I know helephant tower is hard but i think this is a way to make people wanna do it so more people who are dong it for the spell can help out the people who haven't done it yet and so in turn they can grab a team and do it kinda like the new dungeon's

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:

cost 5 pips
name frozen love

cost 7 pips
spell name burning

cost 6 pips
spell name perfect bolt

cost 6 pips
spell name connect

cost 4 pips
spell name dead man

cost 4 pips
spell name mind eye

cost 4 pips
spell name world balance
I haven't been waiting forever to get a heal on my Death. Death does not need a heal and shouldn't be given one, no matter what the other schools get. Would you want something that would do basically nothing for you, especially when there are far better options?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Well i think dose not need a heal because every school needs to be fair. There will always be a disadvantage. It's a great idea but i think myth has about everything it needs to battle. The disadvantage is healing.

. minions- you can also protect minions and blade them with special blades

. average accuracy

. good stuns

. get rid of negative and positive wards

. good damage

. good health
By: Melissa Pearl-thistle grand-master lvl 55 By: Timothy Wild-walker lvl 76

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
friendlypixie on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
Well i think dose not need a heal because every school needs to be fair. There will always be a disadvantage. It's a great idea but i think myth has about everything it needs to battle. The disadvantage is healing.

. minions- you can also protect minions and blade them with special blades

. average accuracy

. good stuns

. get rid of negative and positive wards

. good damage

. good health
By: Melissa Pearl-thistle grand-master lvl 55 By: Timothy Wild-walker lvl 76
I stand by my opinion that every schools should have a reliable way of healing themselves without a Life Mastery amulet, preferably something that allows them to solo most of the time. Minions become a nuisance and a waste of pips at later levels due to strategy becoming more important. The accuracy is good, I agree, and so is the damage, health and ward removal. Stuns, on the other hand, are rarely effective against bosses due to most of them being stun immune.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
That is why they have sacrifice minion other schools may have a heal because they are not as strong.

its school is about heal and weak

fizzles and has low life so gets power link to heal

sacrifice because that is what its school is about and it heals the same amount as pixie

is risky fizzles low life so it gets a heal healing current

ice dose not really get heals but has lots of life and high defense and is weak

is a mix of schools so it gets helping hands also is weak

I do not know any bad things about but as you can see every school has bad things and good so that is why myth dose not have heals. I think that guy wants a heal like satyr and that just would not be fair.

Melissa Pearl Thistle lvl 55 and Timothy Wild Walker lvl 76

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
friendlypixie on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
That is why they have sacrifice minion other schools may have a heal because they are not as strong.

its school is about heal and weak

fizzles and has low life so gets power link to heal

sacrifice because that is what its school is about and it heals the same amount as pixie

is risky fizzles low life so it gets a heal healing current

ice dose not really get heals but has lots of life and high defense and is weak

is a mix of schools so it gets helping hands also is weak

I do not know any bad things about but as you can see every school has bad things and good so that is why myth dose not have heals. I think that guy wants a heal like satyr and that just would not be fair.

Melissa Pearl Thistle lvl 55 and Timothy Wild Walker lvl 76
How exactly would it not be fair to have a heal that allows you to solo without a Life Mastery? Sacrifice Minion is weak and takes two turns to use, making it unreliable. Also, a correction: Sacrifice heals for 700 health.