Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Myth Needs A Heal!" Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
My bro is level 76 wizard and he dose his quest solo he is in Avalon by the way. He dose not have a life mastery amulet nor crowns no auction gear or tc. He is also a little bad at fighting. He is saying that it is not fair because then every one will be in myth. That guy wants a two pip satyr for myth. It really just depends on you maybe that is not the right school for him.

Melissa Pearl Thistle lvl 55 and Timothy wild walker lvl 76

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
friendlypixie on Feb 6, 2015 wrote:
My bro is level 76 wizard and he dose his quest solo he is in Avalon by the way. He dose not have a life mastery amulet nor crowns no auction gear or tc. He is also a little bad at fighting. He is saying that it is not fair because then every one will be in myth. That guy wants a two pip satyr for myth. It really just depends on you maybe that is not the right school for him.

Melissa Pearl Thistle lvl 55 and Timothy wild walker lvl 76
No one said it has to be two pips. It could just as well be four or five pips.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Dude! Myth does not need a heal! i am level 79 and i am not getting defeated so easily. What your saying is, you want strong attacks, good stuns, good minion, and healing all in one school If it was like that everyone would be in myth. Plus in Azteca you enchant your pixies with a spell! I so disagree just leave myth how it is! Use better reasoning myth doesn't need a heal. KI would ruin the game with a myth heal and don't think about the other schools that have heals and we myth don't. It is all fair! :D

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
lewski on Feb 6, 2015 wrote:
No one said it has to be two pips. It could just as well be four or five pips.
XD LOL if there is a myth heal has to be low accuracy which i am pretty sure will never happen because myth already has a lot

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
timothy wild walke... on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
XD LOL if there is a myth heal has to be low accuracy which i am pretty sure will never happen because myth already has a lot
Why would it be low accuracy? That'd make no sense. Also, why are you laughing at my comment? That's offensive.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Myth getting a heal that relies on having a minion in play is ridiculous. It is simply not cost-effective to do it this way and wastes a turn to set up (cast minion). Besides, the top minion is no-PVP. This would require you to run suboptimal minions to get the effect.

One good idea I saw posted elsewhere is an effect that temporarily delays a quantum of damage for a turn. Or temporarily rolls back damage by exactly 1 turn.

So if at the beginning of turn A you have 1000 Health, and at the beginning of turn B you have 200 health, you could cast a 2-pip spell to restore your health back to 1000...for only one full turn though. That gives you exactly 1 turn to find a REAL heal, kill your enemy, or shield up.

At the end of the action phase of the turn following your casting of this spell, your health returns to 200, minus any damage you may have taken that turn. So if you restored your health temporarily last turn, but found no answers, and someone hit you point-blank with a centaur that turn, you'll die at the end of the turn.

The flavor of the spell is consistent with Myth using memories and legends to accomplish great things. It would be called Glory Days or Halcyon Days, and have 90% accuracy, as all the bigger heals do. It can't be enchanted with Primordial, or crit. It's a manipulation effect that just restores a static number previous to this turn.

Going second, you COULD take lethal damage before the spell goes off. The question is, would it be fair to have the spell go off, or not? Should conjurers be able to conjure themselves back from the dead?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
That sounds like shadow magic :P that must be for a high level.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
lewski on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Why would it be low accuracy? That'd make no sense. Also, why are you laughing at my comment? That's offensive.
sorry that just made me laugh when you said that was offensive. anyway plus it would be low accuracy because Myth really doesn't need a heal. I now hit lvl 80 and almost done with avalon and no issues. If myth got a heal,
Myth is basically invincible. If myth does need a heal, kingisle would add a heal. But it make no sense to start making spells for lower levels

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
lewski on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
That'd made no sense of myth had a heal. You have heals you were given and use them! How come i see maxed out myth wizards? hmm? They beat the whole game with no heal. And plus i don't see them with a life mastery.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
I think the minion is "healing." Once it taunts enough, enemies will start attacking them. An investment, if you will.