Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

krok beetles

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
I finished getting all the beetles and i looked up on the internet how many there were and i found ALL of them and zeke wont give me my training point. he said that i should keep looking for them. so i went back to the tomb of storms (because it said to go to the tomb of storms beetle.) and i found that one but it wouldnt let me go to the next one. What's wrong with this? i was really looking forward to this quest and now i cant finish it. I hope you guys can help.

Sabrina Winterblade Ice level 30

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jennaw1123 on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
I finished getting all the beetles and i looked up on the internet how many there were and i found ALL of them and zeke wont give me my training point. he said that i should keep looking for them. so i went back to the tomb of storms (because it said to go to the tomb of storms beetle.) and i found that one but it wouldnt let me go to the next one. What's wrong with this? i was really looking forward to this quest and now i cant finish it. I hope you guys can help.

Your quest log should tell you which one (or more) are left.

The beetles' locations are at the link below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jennaw1123 on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:

Are you sure which beetle you still need?

This link has detailed pictures showing all of the beetles in their locations:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Beetles#tab=Quest_Guide

The Tomb of Storms beetle is behind the Large Sphinx head, after you come through the portal.

Then there is The Well of Spirits beetle. You must enter the building to find that one. Details are on the link.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There are two in that area. One is outside, on the other side of the portal you use to get to that area. The other one is inside.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Hmmmm. You must have somehow missed one xD If you go to the Quests page (By pressing Q on your keyboard) the quest box for the beetles will tell you which beetles you still need to find. It's possible that whatever guide you used didn't find them all or maybe you overlooked some. Good luck and hope I helped!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2014