Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
What is your favorite pet? (Just asking) Mine is my Forest Beast, who's name is Midnight. Here is is pic/info about it:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Forest_Beast

I also like the Shadow Beast and Mythic Beast.

Fallon Fireweaver Level 20

Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
Survivor
Oct 23, 2013
I like the deer knight pet named lord Sammy and a burlap boy names mister lily

Brand starfountain 48

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Well, I have just a plain old dragon, the type you can buy from just about any pet shop, but I really like it because it was my first pet (besides the piggle) But since a dragon isn't a very valuable pet, my absolute favorite is probably my starfish, Chico, or my Sea Dragon, King Xena. Again mostly because I've had them a long time... but at least these ones are a bit rarer!
Dakota Ravenmask Level 51
Cheyenne Ravenmask Level 9

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
I've got about 60 pets and my favorite is my frankenbunny. I am a storm and so is Fluffy (my bunny.) He gives storm critical rating and a critical hitter. He is leveled to epic but never got energizing battery (may cast healing current) but he does have it as a card. I enjoy him lots!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
Seeing that i am my favourite pet has to be the lvl 98 avenging fossil pet. That is a crazy pet for death because mine is a 7th generation mega that gives 16% damage, may cast infallible, may cast virulence, may cast death blade and finally 11% resist. It may have no heals but heals don't really matter for me seeing that i am lvl 75. I am done with pet hatching and training but it was worth it.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I like the grimzilla. I like the stormzilla's body but black and yellow look cooler.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
I love the onyx Shenlong dragon pet.still trying to get it from the ninja lore pack

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
The Avenging Fossil is too good not to use, especially with the right talents. The main thing about it is the cards. It gives a Deathblade Item Card, which stacks with normal and sharpened blades. There's also the Feint Item Card, which also stacks with its normal and potent versions. Having a third Feint and Deathblade is immensely helpful.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2011
I would have to say maple moose even though I don't have one but my favorite that I do have I would have to say is my Rescue Rover.o.0 . It is so AWESOME XD

Survivor
Jun 16, 2014
Magma Colossus
fire hybrid of wraith with good stats. Like double damage, double resist, and fairy.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
My favorite pet is the fierce hound. Mainly because it's a dog.

Wolf Blood

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
Wildfire Treant. It's rare, looks cool, and gives a very cool fire spell

Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
My fav. is the samoorai manly because he looks cool

Survivor
Oct 13, 2011
My favorite pet is the red panda. Mine is called Fluffy and is a ancient right now but so far i have been working to get him to be a mega. My favorite part about him is his may cast spirit shield and may cast spritely.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
My current favorite pet is my White Winter Owl named Baxter.
I used to love my Jade Oni I got back in 09 (With gold) before the pet update was released.