Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Charity Mount?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Sometimes for the holidays, Wizard101 has a charity mount in the crown shop.

Examples are:

Charity Meowmodon - 2009
Charity Fa-La-La-La Llama - 2012
Charity Noelephant - 2013

I was wondering if anybody knows if there will be a charity mount for 2014. I really like the idea behind it and the mounts themselves.

Thanks!

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I have the Meowmadon, Llama, and Noelephant. I'd buy 2 of the 2014 Charity mount, if it's reasonably cool. I think it's wonderful that KI has a tradition of supporting charities by offering unique mounts for purchase. Please consider making one, KI, for 2014. Thank you.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
I did think of a cute, but funny charity mount. A little red wagon!!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I agree. I love the charity mounts. My favorite mount to ride by far is the Fa-La-Llama. I also really appreciate the fact that some of the proceeds from the mount went to charity. All around a really great thing!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I love the fact that they do this every year, but no one will know what it will be until released. I hope they do release it soon!

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Charity mounts are always released the first day of 12 Days of the Spiral, which starts tomorrow.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
The Meowmodon is the only charity mount I own. I will buy the new charity mount no matter how ugly it is to me only because it's going to charity.

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
The Charity Bah Humbug is skittering around the Spiral now!

https://www.wizard101.com/free-game/holiday/bah-humbug
Yeah, It's around the Spiral, But I don't think too many people are impressed with it looking at all the comments on Facebook and what not.

The thing sure could have been a little more "Christmasie".

And I bet if it had of been something more along the lines of Christmas it would Sell a lot better.

Some people I know who did get it said the only reason why they did was because it was for Charity.