Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad Sports

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2014
I feel like I need to address this to the community, as I PvP I found a rather large number of players are always upset in PvP from not winning. That results in them swearing, insulting, and just being bad sports in general.

Many of the people I duel use the excuse of saying, "You used TC." if they don't use that they manage to always find a reason to complain, but the point is don't be a bad sport, be a good sport.

-Zachary DeathHammer
PvP Warlord

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Yeah, I agree. But there's a funny side:

There's a Calvin and Hobbes comic where Hobbes beets Calvin, and Calvin runs around in a huff, swearing and yelling. Then Hobbes says: "Look, it's just a game", and then Calvin says: "Yeah, I know. You should see me when I lose in real life."

That seems like some of the pvp players, so just be glad you don't know them in real life.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
streem485 on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, I agree. But there's a funny side:

There's a Calvin and Hobbes comic where Hobbes beets Calvin, and Calvin runs around in a huff, swearing and yelling. Then Hobbes says: "Look, it's just a game", and then Calvin says: "Yeah, I know. You should see me when I lose in real life."

That seems like some of the pvp players, so just be glad you don't know them in real life.
ROFL agree lol.

But about the topic it self.
Yes, I do agree that people are really upset about loosing.
Well to tell the truth I don't think anyone is happy to loose but that doesn't mean you should go and insult someone because you lost to him.
And I think that the only way a person that looses still going to be excited about that match then it had to be a great match most of the time a really tight match that took some time and required allot of thinking from both sides.

Nicholas Star

Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
I agree and I was one of them bad sports. But I learn from my mistake and will try to be a good sport now I will try to say GG win or lose.

My rank pvp wizard name: Ashley Star lvl 5 I'm ranked knight was ranked captain.

There's a lot of bad sport on wizard101 just telling you I kinda got into it.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I am lucky since I have only ever had one person, 20 odd minutes ago, insult me for beating them with a lucky shot... then again I lose more than I win so I guess I'm just used to losing and don't see it from everyone elses point of view.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
i totally agree. whenever i win a match, there is often a lot of bad sporting going on. it has made me not do as many matches because i often face wizards like this. i agree with this very much.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2014
That's kind of why there is an ignore button. I agree it's pathetic, and if they're swearing report them, but if they're just being a bad sport, they're just jealous you won the match. And if they're complaining about TC, I don't know a solid person that's serious about pvp who doesn't use TC to their advantage. So use the ignore button, and if they violate Kingsisle's rules, that's why we have the report button.

Happy pvping

Bailey Sunslinger
Kayla Waterbreeze
Brianna Stormspear