Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the most common school...as of now?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
Remember back in the day, when Ice was hated? It was the second least common school, but now you see them everywhere! So, what's the most common school, and the least common school. Line them up from common to rare.

-The General

Administrator
Hello,

As part of our celebration of 50 Million KI Games players, we created this really neat infographic. According to our information, the most popular Schools that players pick are Fire, Death and Ice. Pretty cool!

https://edgecast.wizard101.com/image/free/Wizard/C/Images/50mill-infographic.jpg

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
i knew fire was in there!
i think life is the least....

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
james skullheart on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
i knew fire was in there!
i think life is the least....
Life and Myth are the last I think, many people don't pick them because Life does not have many damage cards and Myth don't have many tough spells either. From what I see and are REALLY popular .

A few years earlier I started playing with a different account than this and it was . I actually liked it for a bit and bought a month of membership and started playing it but I got bored and forgot it eventually~ Wizards didn't really appeal to me when I was little .

Two years later I remembered the game but I forgot my other account so I made a new one~ this one. I made a wizard and enjoyed the school MUCH better.

I think that is why life does not have many people in the school.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
woo! i knew death would be there!
but is death the weakest??? katie frostflower, lvl 50 in dragonspyre

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
oh and i LOVE your infographic. i had to do one for school, and that is better than mine!!

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
I am a life student and it has some cons but I like the life school. I think myth is least common.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
I get a blank screen when I click on the link.