Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silent Market Enviroment Display Problem

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
Hello there.

I'm having a bit of an issue with Silent Market on my level 100 Death Wizard. After you beat the Eclipse Tower, Bastion and Silent Market get a new music theme and the areas change into a welcoming, lively place with blooming flora and what not.

Recently, however, Silent Market doesn't appear to have these changes on my wizard anymore. There are no trees or plants to be invisible (as I can't see them, but my wizard can't walk through the areas where they would be). There are no Market signs, but the Vendors are there. There is no visible water or waterfalls at the pond that holds the teleporters to Khrysalis Part 2 areas.

Silent Market seems to be in this limbo between the pre-Eclipse Tower look and the post-Eclipse Tower look. The mouse knights still wonder around, and the Khrysalis Saved theme still plays. The looks just aren't there. I'd appreciate any help to restore Silent Market to its former glory.

Can I get any assistance with this? Thank you!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Hello there.

I'm having a bit of an issue with Silent Market on my level 100 Death Wizard. After you beat the Eclipse Tower, Bastion and Silent Market get a new music theme and the areas change into a welcoming, lively place with blooming flora and what not.

Recently, however, Silent Market doesn't appear to have these changes on my wizard anymore. There are no trees or plants to be invisible (as I can't see them, but my wizard can't walk through the areas where they would be). There are no Market signs, but the Vendors are there. There is no visible water or waterfalls at the pond that holds the teleporters to Khrysalis Part 2 areas.

Silent Market seems to be in this limbo between the pre-Eclipse Tower look and the post-Eclipse Tower look. The mouse knights still wonder around, and the Khrysalis Saved theme still plays. The looks just aren't there. I'd appreciate any help to restore Silent Market to its former glory.

Can I get any assistance with this? Thank you!
I have noticed this issue also and would like some help with it as well.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
I'm been having the same thing but mine happened when the new dungeons and I been asking for help and no one answered me back I think ki is working on it but not sure but hope it gets fixed soon

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I have been having the same problem would really like to get that fixed

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
That's supposed to happen?! yesh, I never got that to o.o no wonder it looks odd