Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tough OR Cute Pets!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Hi Everyone!,

What if on our pets we could have things even more good on them. Like we could equip armour on our pets! How cool would that be! And if it was a boy or girl you would be able to tell better! You could put things that are cute on them. Or just put things that a boy would just love to put on they boy pet. :D. Or Girl pet. But you don't have to get this. If you want your pet to look tough get armour! If you want your pet to look super cute get accessories! How about it?! The shops can be in Pet Pavilloin! How about it everyone?! [You Don't Have To Get It If You Don't Want To]

So how about it everyone? I would love if you add it to the game or agree with me! Thank you!

From,
Fiona FairySong - level 58
Kelly DragonBane - level 24
Your Life Wiz !
Your Fire Wiz!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
I completely love that idea. I think it would be super cool to be able to customize your pet's look! What if you could also add special armor based on your pet's element. Like Frosty Armor for Ice pets, Sandy Armor for Balance pets and so on. And the armor added extra things to your pet like it does on your wizard, like "plus 70 strength."