Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk, Having A Hard Time.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Hi Everyone,
And I am having a hard time in Wintertusk.Is It a easy place for life? Because I am having a very hard time trying to get past boss quests. Could someone please help me with this? Because these bosses are just giving me more and more stress. My friends says it was easy for him. But his school was death. So is this gonna be easy for someone who is life? Or can someone just please help me? I may not be able to be somewhere at a perfect time. I am not always on.

From,
Fiona FairySong

Your Life Wiz

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
meet me in realm unicorn. i would be glad to help with bosses and dungeons. i will meet you in the commons area of grizzleheim. i am riding an armored unicorn. i will wait for a bit then keep checking this post. go.

Amber Raven Song

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
AmberRavenSong7 on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
meet me in realm unicorn. i would be glad to help with bosses and dungeons. i will meet you in the commons area of grizzleheim. i am riding an armored unicorn. i will wait for a bit then keep checking this post. go.

Amber Raven Song
Oh! I am sorry I was not on at that time! I am gonna go now! btw this was posted 4 hours later! I am sorry about that!

From,
Fiona FairySong- Level 58
Your Life Wiz