Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-14-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, and it's time for a new feedback topic!

1- A cold front has moved through our usually Sunny Texas, and while I'm not *too* thrilled about it myself, it's certain that our Winter season is fast approaching. In that spirit, what new Yuletide items would you like to see adorning your Ice House in the future? The (snowy) sky's the limit!

Have a wonderful weekend, and stay warm out there, won't you?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
snowglobes and snow piles need to be available in the crown shop of from a vendor, they are too hard to get yet so useful for decorating. I would like to see more kinds of christmas lights and to be able to decorate my trees in the outdoors areas with lights.
It would be a lot of fun to have a christmas tree that we can decorate with ornaments we could choose individually ( buy from vendor or crown shop, win as drops, get in packs)

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Normally I would be scared how early the holiday season is starting, but I've seen how long it takes kingsisle to do things so I'll allow this.

I don't think I've seen any stocking wall hangings yet, or a lit tree or animated lights, or a giant snowglobe?

A broader idea is those cheesy inflatables that people put on their lawns. They could be interactive, and switch between inflated and deflated when used.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
All I want are some snow piles and a snow globe.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
I would like to see a new pet such as an winter fairy or possible a Christmas fairy.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Since we are talking items for the ice house i want to see a Polar Bear mount (technically housing item they can be placed their ;) )

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
How about a jewel or something that makes it snow throughout your whole house? That would be "cool" (hehe).

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Dalia,

Thank you for asking this question. Here's some great ideas...

...Global area snow globe

(small globes are great; but how about one that affects the entire outside area, or one that affects the entire inside of the house).

...Snowball fight area

...Snowballs players can use

(can be temporary or permanent)

....sledding, tubing, skiing, or snowboarding hill/area.

...presents appear inside or outside your house.
Click on one to receive a random present or fight a horde of winter themed beings (Christmas elves, snow people, Santa, Jack Frost, etc...)

...Ice Fishing.

...lighting affects I can place on existing surfaces.

...steaming cup of hot chocolate.

...Christmas sounding music scrolls.

...tapestry or teleporter to Santa's Workshop.

...tapestry or teleporter to Jack Frost's Dungeon
(fight or help Jack Frost).

...icicle affect to add or remove from any tree, bush or structure.

...sky affect to randomly see Santa's sled and reindeer fly across the sky.

...Santa or stuffed toy that reads random holiday stories
(similar to musical scrolls you collect).

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Professor Falmea on Nov 14, 2014 wrote:
It's Friday, and it's time for a new feedback topic!

1- A cold front has moved through our usually Sunny Texas, and while I'm not *too* thrilled about it myself, it's certain that our Winter season is fast approaching. In that spirit, what new Yuletide items would you like to see adorning your Ice House in the future? The (snowy) sky's the limit!

Have a wonderful weekend, and stay warm out there, won't you?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Hi,
Yuletide was pack in which the new
Nutcracker pet had talaent maycast fairy, so if their will be any other pet which maybe cast satyr ..

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
How about a big Christmas Tree nicely decorated with lights and such with one of the ornaments bigger than the rest that we can go into where the inside is a winter land setting and you can get treasure cards or some other item once per day. That would be cool.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
It would be great to be able to put a wreath on the front door of our houses. I realize it can,t happen to the dorm room door but it would be nice for houses. Just thing of the many different wreaths there could be.
Thanks
Elizabeth MistBloom

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
hmm, here's ideas off the top of my head . . .

Housing
  • xmas lights that actually fit on a dorm room wall
  • icicles for my wall
  • garland/swag for my wall
  • furniture made of ice
  • snowflake rug
Gear
  • new outfits (snowflakes/icy looking)
  • figure skates for girls & hockey skates for boys
  • icicle wand
  • hockey stick wand
Pets
  • moose
  • elk
  • penguin
  • gingerbread man/woman pet
  • any kind of icy-looking ones
Mounts
  • sled for one person & tobaggan for 2 or more people
  • icicle wings that give off snowflakes when they move
  • skis

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ewokia on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
I would like to see a new pet such as an winter fairy or possible a Christmas fairy.
Yes! One that looks like the sprites, but for Ice/Christmas. And with good talents too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Pyle1197 on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
How about a big Christmas Tree nicely decorated with lights and such with one of the ornaments bigger than the rest that we can go into where the inside is a winter land setting and you can get treasure cards or some other item once per day. That would be cool.
um, the tree and ornaments already exist in the previous pack. You can get the ornaments in the Bazaar at times right now.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Survivor
May 25, 2012
Here are a few ideas:
1. Something to have it snow in your entire house
2. A snowball fight minigame
3. A Rudolph mount
4. A Christmas Tree you can customize
5. A Rudolph pet
6. More edible things, like the cookies and milk, maybe candy canes or hot cocoa
7. Wreaths for your door!
8. A Snowman you can customize
9. A sled mount
10. Stockings you can put on your fireplace
11. On Christmas every player gets random presents under their Christmas Tree and in their stockings depending on their level and their school
I hope you use some of these!

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
A mount- A One Horse Open Sleigh.
A mount- A reindeer you can ride with a red nose

Pets- a reindeer, a christmas fairy, a pengin

Housing stuff: a twinkling tree, stars (like the snowflakes you can put on your walls), globes that make your whole area snow, lights for the outside of your houses, the ablity to make your grass be snow so say your farm house can be winter year round.

The furniture you had in Falmea's dorm room when she was an ice student would b AWESOME.

And some of this, in the crown shop, not just packs. While I like packs, it would be nice to say have more stuff in the crown shop you can buy outright, or only have permanent versions of say mounts in the pack, but rentals in the crown shop to get outright.

Hero
May 02, 2009
A snowstorm globe or item of sorts that not only looks nice but also covers the whole entire house (outside and/or inside) with a rather furious snowstorm to boot there as well. Also, a Snowball Fight mini-game where people just throw a bunch of snowballs at each other constantly with even some winter-themed games chopped and thrown in there to boot, like snowball winter freeze tag as well for example (i.e. if you get hit with a snowball, you're frozen). Just imagine the possibilities.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Good idea of tapestry to North Pole ! Maybe Santa has a problem with something and asks the teleporting wizard to help.

Administrator
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
How about a jewel or something that makes it snow throughout your whole house? That would be "cool" (hehe).
While I can't be too excited about snow (being the Fire Professor and all), I can commend you for a good pun!

Thanks everyone for your ideas - we've got some neat stuff in the pipe for this year, and we'll certainly keep the ideas that we can't get to in mind for next time! A new topic shall be posted in mere moments...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea