Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why aren't there ponds in some worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
why aren't fishing ponds in some worlds?why?

Survivor
Aug 22, 2014
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
patrick452l on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
I have three worlds. Grizzleheim, Kropotopia, and Wizard City (of course!) and I'm pretty sure all worlds in the spiral have fish. (if not MOST of them do.) In my opinion Kropotopia has the rarest fish in the ice vault. I think Grizzleheim has the MOST fish though.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
patrick452l on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
I'm sure that as time goes on there will be more fishing areas, and more types of fish, added to other worlds in the spiral. There are areas in Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca etc. that just SCREAM for fish to be added to them! There are also areas where there will probably never be fishing. Marleybone for instance. We'd have a hundred people crowded around that little fountain in Digmore Station.
Give it some time and more fish will appear. My guess is that the KI folks just didn't want to hit us with too much goodness all in one fell swoop.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The new areas for all the coming dungeons have fishing areas. And they are packed with fish.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
jennaw1123 on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
I have three worlds. Grizzleheim, Kropotopia, and Wizard City (of course!) and I'm pretty sure all worlds in the spiral have fish. (if not MOST of them do.) In my opinion Kropotopia has the rarest fish in the ice vault. I think Grizzleheim has the MOST fish though.
I have found this in three threads :O can you tell me what fish you caught

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
KI is currently working on making more worlds with fish, I think KI wanted to at least launch the Fishing Update early but not with all the world having the ability to fish in them.
Also KI would need to think up of more fish, what areas to make the fish, etc.
KI will probably finish making fish for all the worlds that can have fishing in mid 2015 (I think).
Also some places don't include water so fish cant be fished in those areas.

Elizabeth Level 67