Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Place To Sell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
I got some things from the master tower on holloween, and got things like the "gurtok telluric steel" blade, and it says no auction. other than the Bazaar, what is the best place to sell things like that?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No aution items can be sold at any vendor, they all pay the same price. You can also quicksell them, but you'll get less gold for them.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Another option, besides those Seethe mentioned, is to feed them to a pet whose stats you want to raise. You will get some reward for it -- gold (about same as quick sell), TC's (usually small ones), reagents, or pet stat increases ranging from 1 point to about 6 points.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ian Pokemon999 on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
I got some things from the master tower on holloween, and got things like the "gurtok telluric steel" blade, and it says no auction. other than the Bazaar, what is the best place to sell things like that?
No auction items can be sold at any "shop" or vendor. Housing and gardening items must be sold at a housing shop/vendor. Clothing and pets must be sold at a clothing/pet vendor. Don't ever use quick sell... you get much less gold that way!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Ian Pokemon999 on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Keep in mind that you can also feed items to your pets and there's a small chance you'll get pet training points in addition to reagents, TC and gold. You won't get as much gold as you would from selling but you can get rare reagents like sunstone, fish scales, diamonds etc.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
ok, thanks. I fed it to my baby ash spider, and got some gold, a heckhound, and an ice treasure card.