Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coming back to game now what?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Hi, I am a level 50 grandmaster and haven't played in years. Last time I played grizzleheim was just introduced and I really never bothered with it. Can anyone guide me where to go or what to do now?

Administrator
Hello,

I recently wrote a blog post about returning to the game after taking a break. Maybe these tips will help.

http://kingsisleblog.com/2014/08/06/5-tips-for-returning-to-wizard101/

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Step 1. Finish Dragonspyre
Step. 2 Finish Grizzleheim
Step 3. Go to Celestia
Step. 4 Go to Wintertusk
Step 5. Continue to game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rar1307 on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I am a level 50 grandmaster and haven't played in years. Last time I played grizzleheim was just introduced and I really never bothered with it. Can anyone guide me where to go or what to do now?
While the link to the KI blog might help a bit, your best bet is to visit Wizard Central. There you can check out all the new spells for whatever school you are, and the quest trees for most of the worlds. Not sure where you left off, but there's a LOT to catch up on. (And there are spells for each school that require Grizzleheim and it's connected world, Wintertusk. You're going to have to do that to get those spells, and an additional school pet.)

Below is a link to the quest trees. You'll have to sort our your school on your own since you don't indicate which one it is:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Quest_Lines

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Grizzleheim itself can be long and tedious, especially considering the XP rewards are low. But once you complete it, you can get into Wintertusk which has phenomenal XP.

I'm guessing at level 50, you had completed Dragonspyre before you left. Depending on what's important to you, you can do Celestia first, or you can get into Grizzleheim and Wintertusk and come into Celestia a little stronger.

There are some cool astral spells in Celestia that will help you with your battles. It'll probably take some time to get back into the swing of things. If you enjoyed it up until Dragonspyre, you'll probably be pretty happy with what lies ahead.