Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Life Pets!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2012
I am a life wizard so I really want a life pet, but I can't find any (besides that moss back pet). I have 3 storm pets, 1 myth, and 1 balance (but it doesn't have good stats so I don't use it).

If anyone can tell me where I can get a life pet please reply .

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
carebearlover109 on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
I am a life wizard so I really want a life pet, but I can't find any (besides that moss back pet). I have 3 storm pets, 1 myth, and 1 balance (but it doesn't have good stats so I don't use it).

The list of life pets is quite long.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Life_Pets

Your best bet maybe to find someone with a life pet that has good talents or ones you want.

Such as I have a lil Leaf Foot with Unicorn and fairy and a Sea Turtle with Spell proof and sprite.

Mary

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013

farm krokapatra, she drops a life troll (i think it gives a card at ancient) i had it before but accidentally sold. it was before i came a pet collector and i try to farm for it but i can never find him

Explorer
May 26, 2012
I'm in DS, are there any pets i can get right now? But thanks spikey!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
I'm in DS, are there any pets i can get right now? But thanks spikey!
here is a list of all the pets in the game and with each world sorted
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?54829-Illustrated-Wizard101-Pets-and-Locations-Guide