Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

first age, second age?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Ok I feel like such a noob for not knowing this and I'm almost level 63, LOL.
What is first age and second age pvp? What are the differences, similarities, when do they happen, what do they mean, will there ever be something called a third age?
yeah I need to know all that stuff since I'm completely confuzzled.
Thanks
Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
I'm pretty sure that first age was before the tournament update, and second age is what we have now (after the update).

Melissa Daydreamer

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Dragoncloud888 on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
Ok I feel like such a noob for not knowing this and I'm almost level 63, LOL.
What is first age and second age pvp? What are the differences, similarities, when do they happen, what do they mean, will there ever be something called a third age?
yeah I need to know all that stuff since I'm completely confuzzled.
Thanks
Myrna Dragoncloud, Legendary
First Age pvp is before all this unfair tc. Second age is where we have tc and such. Adam Soulcaster level 67 level 23 Level 28 Austin Pvp vetlevel 5

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Adam Soulcaster on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
First Age pvp is before all this unfair tc. Second age is where we have tc and such. Adam Soulcaster level 67 level 23 Level 28 Austin Pvp vetlevel 5
There was TC since Wizard101 launched as a game. 1st age PvP was before the first major rank reset, and 2nd age PvP is today's PvP generation.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Adam Soulcaster on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the info but just saying, I don't think tc are unfair since everyone gets access to them no matter what.