Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If I Hit "New" Will It Delete My Old Wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Ok I might sound like a newb but I'm not I just never knew how you guys have multiple wizards. Do you (in character selection) hit "New" and you can pick another wizard? And you can switch between two or more wizards? And do you have to buy member ship for ALL of them or just buy it once?

Erica AngelShard

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
You press New and you make another wizard! Don't worry, it keeps your old wizard. It can't be deleted unless you decide to. I think you can have a maximum of 6 wizards. You can just buy membership once luckily. :) Hope I helped!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
FunWizzygirl100 on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
You press New and you make another wizard! Don't worry, it keeps your old wizard. It can't be deleted unless you decide to. I think you can have a maximum of 6 wizards. You can just buy membership once luckily. :) Hope I helped!
Thank you!!!!!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheGPM on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Ok I might sound like a newb but I'm not I just never knew how you guys have multiple wizards. Do you (in character selection) hit "New" and you can pick another wizard? And you can switch between two or more wizards? And do you have to buy member ship for ALL of them or just buy it once?

Erica AngelShard
This scared me at first too. :)
You can have up to 6 wizards on one account... your existing wizard(s) will not be deleted unless you delete them

You can switch between all wizards on that account.

One membership is all that is needed per account, not per wizard.

Have fun!!