Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I to low for Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
I mean honestly I 'cheated' my way through dragonspyre (had a level 61 life who spammed forest lord)
and I am only level 48.

I decided to do all the side quests of mooshu to catch up, but it barely brought me up one level.
I haven't even done the first quest on Celestia (since I don't know if it's super hard or anything)
I am in Wintertusk as well.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jacob StormTalon on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
I mean honestly I 'cheated' my way through dragonspyre (had a level 61 life who spammed forest lord)
and I am only level 48.

I decided to do all the side quests of mooshu to catch up, but it barely brought me up one level.
I haven't even done the first quest on Celestia (since I don't know if it's super hard or anything)
I am in Wintertusk as well.
Level 48 is probably going to struggle. The jump in difficulty in Celestia is huge. Go try.. you can always go back to Wintertusk or somewhere else to try to level up.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Don't worry too much. I had a storm do Celestia starting at level 45 without many problems. Just stay in popular realms and ask friends for help.
Via Shadowflame

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Yeah not too hard at that level. That's where I was when I started Celestia and I didn't have too many problems. Only the Stellarium gave a problem, but you should be fine with other people.
Hope this helps!
-Chase DragonTamer lv 57
-Chris StormRider lv 12

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
I was lvl 48 when I started, it was tough. The battles were ice, and everything - ICE! Until, you get to the next part. Anyways, on a side note, Work On Wintertusk. :)

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
After serious dedication. I beat Wintertusk. I am in the Crustacean empire in Celestia (That's like the final part)
I am level 66 and I did all side quests in Wintertusk, Dragonspyre, and Mosohu.

Jacob - level 66 Balance

Survivor
May 11, 2011
Well no one should be "to low" for an area if they unlocked it. If you unlocked at a lower level that means you are a good player, dont doubt yourself! I am on celestia to, i can do it, if i can, the you can to, if you want ask friends for help, no big deal.

Brandon Skyblade level 55 life

Survivor
May 23, 2014
The feel may empower you not to do any of the quests, i am also under level, i am only level 49. but if you do the quests you can level up faster because of the experience, and then you will be right on target! Hope that helped!

~ Calamity EarthFlower