Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis Wands.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Now I know everyone is going to probably hate me for even suggesting this, but, I need to suggest it nevertheless. I ran into an issue with the Khrysalis recipe wands. They are no trade. Even after stitching another wands stats to the KR recipe wands it remains no trade. Well here goes, what if those KR recipe wands were school only instead of no trade. That way myself, along with surely a few others would love to stitch these new wands to lower level wands for pure aesthetic purposes, and be able to trade them. This is actually the first time I've came across this with recipe gear. My lvl 100 Storm wiz crafts most of the recipe gear for all my other wizards. Especially the lvl 55 hat/robe/boots and wands. Even the rest of the KR recipe gear is tradeable. So, just my two cents worth of ideas. I really wanted my Myth wiz to use the KR recipe myth wand stitched to the Sky Iron Hasta stats, and trade it to her from my Storm wiz. There has to be something that can be done to make players like myself happy, and keep the game balanced, and keep KI happy. :)