Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fossil Help.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
I just got the quest drum a little drum and I need so many fossils that I feel like it will take me more then a month to get them I need 26 I have the transmute spell also but way to long to craft 1 for 15.I go to dragon spyre change realms to get more( 2 or 3 per realm ) bad enough I have to find about 30 to 40 black pearls so I am asking where is it a way where I can get more fossils.not complaining but this quest is a pain.

Zachery nightsword lvl 99

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Abbey Road in Avalon has more stone spots than the Athenium in Dragonspyre.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Just search in stone town and gather enough stone block to transmute. For black lotus (transmute to black pearl) you can go to savannah. In savannah there are also two fossil spawn points.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
if you want fossils, i suggest going to avalon and looking all around abbey road they are all over the place. you can find them with stone blocks.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Sorry to say, but everyone doing that crafting quest have had to do the same thing. Only a few different ways to get fossils. Find them rarely in the bazaar by farming it. Collect as many stone blocks as you can and you will sometimes get one from the stone block. Collect as many stone blocks as you can to transmute them into fossils. If there is any other way to get them, I don't know what it is. Good Luck, and yes it may take some time.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 23
Scarlet FireEyes Level 17