Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting-- In a good way

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I would like to start this thread so wizards can report other wizards for doing good things, instead of bad. And no, I don't mean like something small like, "Thanks to Lydia Greyrose for Tower Shielding me during a fight," or "Thanks to Ceren Nightchant for helping me with Waterworks," but something really nice.

So, I'll start. I'd like to "report" Isaiah Moontail and Nicholas Redsword for waiting for me for 15 minutes in the middle of waterworks while I was afk. They both easily could have won the fight without me, (it wasn't a boss fight and one was lvl 90) but they spent their time waiting for me. If you guys are reading this, I just wanted to know that I really appreciated it

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Travis,

Thank you for appreciating another player. Far too often, its very easy to find something negative to say; but its even more rare for folks to share their appreciation and gratitude. The one thing I really love about Wizard 101 are the many great, cool, and fun individuals I meet while playing.

Here's to you getting to continue to meet cool players like Isiah Moontail and Nicholas Redsword; and also being a cool player with others too.

Administrator
Wonderful thread idea Travis!

*flies through the thread and sprinkles fairy dust on everyone's posts*

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
I'd like to thank a random player (can't remember name) for helping me get into an area I did not have access to. I am sure the player had their own agenda with their time and for them to stop and backtrack to help me get through a door was very kind. I even offered treasure cards as a thank you and they refused.

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Travis GiantTalon on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
I would like to start this thread so wizards can report other wizards for doing good things, instead of bad. And no, I don't mean like something small like, "Thanks to Lydia Greyrose for Tower Shielding me during a fight," or "Thanks to Ceren Nightchant for helping me with Waterworks," but something really nice.

So, I'll start. I'd like to "report" Isaiah Moontail and Nicholas Redsword for waiting for me for 15 minutes in the middle of waterworks while I was afk. They both easily could have won the fight without me, (it wasn't a boss fight and one was lvl 90) but they spent their time waiting for me. If you guys are reading this, I just wanted to know that I really appreciated it
Oh my gosh! Awesome idea! But how would the players know if you were sending a good or a bad report? Would it be the same icon only next to "Send Report" it would say "Negative or Positive?" Please answer my questions otherwise I totally agree. Awesome idea!
Megan Skywalker level 88 Ice Wizard!
P.S Good luck with this idea! I hope it kicks off into something BIG!

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Congrats Travis! I hope this will be the next big thing!

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I need to report my friend Stephen Lionstalker for sharing his home and dungeons so generously. My friend Caleb for teaching me about pets and how to hatch a better one. My friend Oran Skullblood for being the kindest and most helpful max level wizard ever. No way I would have made it through Azteca without him. I am having a hard time remembering One time when I asked him for help and he said no. My friend Jasmine Stormwhisper for proving that you can actually be friendly and make friends with someone you met in the Arena. We faced off at least 5 times before I finally said hi and now we are WFF (wiz friends forever) My friend Cody Thunderwhisper for just always being so enthusiastic and making me smile even when I had a bad day. My friend Eric Stormhunter for teaching me about evil magma peas and Grub Guardian rewards and always alerting me when Legends is giving away something good. I would like to thank the random wizard I met in Avalon who gave me my first really good hatch and started me on the journey to a decent pet. I was SO happy, hehe. random acts of kindness rock. That reminds me of the very first cool max level I met, Vanessa Pearlmender, she helped us do Kensington park, we were SO happy. The spiral is really full of awesome kind people. I guess that is why I'm still playing

Amber Raven Song

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
I too would like to report a good player: Joesph Bluedust aka Joseph Griffinstaff aka Joseph Emerald Eyes

He has been friends with my wife and I for at least a year. He has helped several of our wizards thru many tough spots, and he is an excellent questing buddy. From what I know: He has had surgery lately and is recovering. I have not seen him in game since the one day he made a point to get on, just to let us know he got home, and might not be on in a looooooooooooooong while. Get well soon, Joe! The spiral is not the same without you!!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Thanks so much for the support about this post everyone. I didn't know it would be so popular after one day!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
I would like to thank Seth Lionshield. Every time I'm on, he teleports to me, even if I don't need help. He is a great help in fights against balance wizards, since I am one, and he's death. Also, even though he has text chat and I don't, he's still nice to me and never says anything I can't understand when he's around me. So, Seth, if you're reading this, Myrna Dragoncloud thanks you, and she wants to let you know that you are one of the few players who she checked as a "star" friend.
Myrna Dragoncloud

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I LOVE THIS IDEA! I hope king Isle adds this. I am thinking. Lets say people can earn special badges for good behavior and someone can report good behavior. King Isle judges if they are deserving of a badge or not. This would encourage positive action in Wizard101.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
A few weeks ago, I peeked in at a ranked PvP between a level 16 warlord, and a magus ice. The magus lost after putting up a good fight, and the warlord not only said "Good game," but went on to offer help to the other player, and encouraged him to keep up the good work. Given what many of us experience during PvP, this moment was really wonderful to see. A warlord not just being polite, but going out of his way to offer assistance and encouragement to another player.

On a personal note, I would like to positively report Juan and Edward for helping me finish Azteca, and all the people I have met via the Team Up feature. I hope KI makes this a "thing," and allows us someday to send messages about the good people do.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
I'd like to thank Molly Story, Scarlet RainbowRider, and Wolf
for letting me join a 4v4 with them even though i was
much worse at pvp than them.

Valkoor GoldSong
Exalted Conjurer

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
This is an awesome idea, OP. I love threads that aren't combative or hurtful.

I would like to thank lots of people, but I will start with my wizard-sisters:

Brynn (Brynnerofreign), Saffron (Black Pearl), Iridian (Canny B Moone), and Destiny (tweety469), you guys are the reason I stuck with this game for as long as I did. Thanks for the help, the encouragement, and your friendship; your kindness will always be remembered, long after my time in the Spiral ends.

To the numerous awesome people I've encountered on the boards or Central, whose numbers are too many to count, and to all the people whose usernames I have forgotten, I remain indebted.

-von

Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
I would like to thank Devin Wild, a wizard who saw me outside of a dungeon and took the time out of his day to help me with it.
I would also like to thank Galen Bluecloud, who has always been there for me and helped me every time I needed it.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I like this idea. One poster asked how a player would know if someone had given them a good report and I have a suggestion for KI...

How about a "Good Samaritan" badge - awarded after a player has reached a pre-determined number of favorable reports?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
Wonderful thread idea Travis!

*flies through the thread and sprinkles fairy dust on everyone's posts*
That was literally the most beautiful post (as opposed to figuratively)!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I'd like to "report" a person named Sara Rainbow, an exalted wizard who was out in the commons offering help to anyone who needed it. I said I needed help with foulgaze and she teleported and helped me defeat the boss, taking nothing in return. Thanks for being a generous wizard!!
Via Shadowflame
Initiate

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
This is such a nice idea! ♥

I'll 'report' my friends Katie RoseThorn and Steven EmeraldSong for waiting an hour in Waterworks after my computer crashed. I tried to offer them a free pack or something, but they just laughed and refused.