Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What have you turned your house(s) into?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
When you bought a house, did you make it just a house, or did you make it something more than that? This is what I've done with all the houses I currently own.

Celestial Observatory: Main house with teleporters leading to other houses.

Massive Fantasy Palace: Fair Grounds. Still working on the inside. Possibly will be a large maze

Winter Wind Tower: Museum of the Spiral.

Wooded Cottage: Restaurant.

Royal Playhouse: Storage for extra furniture and holiday items when not in use.

So there you have it. What have you done with your houses?

~Wolf Nightbreeze~

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have mostly just decorated my houses using different glitches that blend into the decor such as adding a statue in a fountain or ships in water.

In my ice house I do have a ship wreck. I put a ship partially in a large rock and floated wooden planks around it.

While waiting on Azteca, I decided to craft every piece of furniture in the spiral not counting the housing games. I put all those items in my dragon fjord house. I am now in the process of crafting the Khrysalis furniture. The problem is not having the space to place them inside the house. I got the item count high enough just no room left In house. Will have to make a few adjustments.

I also have several houses on my wizards that are just storage for pets and furniture. For some reason I find it difficult to sell housing items.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
At the Island getaway, I turned it into a resort with a dojo. Many little blue cyclops like to vacation there on the beach.
I once met someone called Morgrim, who had the Death House decorated as a pet museum. There were pets up on pedestals and in separate rooms, or corrals outside. There was one kind of pet in each place, a room for spiders, corral for dragons etc.. At the time he had almost all the kinds of pets that were available.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
My Grand Fortress is a Mally/Sylvia shrine. All my DS-themed stuff, plus my Ruined Painting and all my weapons are there. And I have a bobble-head of each in a corner :)

-von