Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 56 wizard and can't get into celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
ok I need help I am level 56 and have done all but 2 quests that are not to find hidden objects. 1. is one in crab alley and the other is in the winter place at wizard city my problem is that I have defeated malistare got the savior of the spiral and now I am stuck. Am I doing something wrong?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Joshua Firesword on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
ok I need help I am level 56 and have done all but 2 quests that are not to find hidden objects. 1. is one in crab alley and the other is in the winter place at wizard city my problem is that I have defeated malistare got the savior of the spiral and now I am stuck. Am I doing something wrong?
Your remaining quests have nothing to do with moving on to Celestia. However, when you defeated Malestaire, did you go talk to Merle Ambrose afterward?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Final_Countdown

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Door_to_the_Stars

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Joshua Firesword on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
If you have defeated Malstaire then you must go to Merle. Then he will let you into Celestia. Have you talked to Merle yet? And By The Way I think he gives you a quest which say to go to MB to get Celestia's key to the door. I dont think you have to do that first. Because I didn't do that quest. I didn't even realize I had it! Now I have.

So I hoped I helped you.

From,
Fiona FairySong
Your Life Wiz

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
You completed the quest "The Final Countdown" which is to go through the dungeon and defeat malistaire, right? Once you turned that in to Ambrose he should offer you the quest to go to celestia.