Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Sandwich

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
As i look in the forums here i saw that the fish sandwich is rare in cyclops lane. i tried to find small fish, luck drink, realms, and life lure. i still cannot catch 1. i just need this 1. i have caught all other fish for quest.

i do not have realms yet in my list yet. what can i do to get 1 fish sandwich?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
harleyboy210 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
As i look in the forums here i saw that the fish sandwich is rare in cyclops lane. i tried to find small fish, luck drink, realms, and life lure. i still cannot catch 1. i just need this 1. i have caught all other fish for quest.

Go to Cyclops Lane and continue to fish. That is what you can do. It is a Myth fish, but I have actually had better luck catching this with either Balance or Death lures. And it's not considered rare at all.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
harleyboy210 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:

Fish sandwich is Myth. I found each of mine in the streams within Cyclops lane.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
death or balance lures. i usually get main stream dekoi with balance or owl fish. i fish near the drains or water falls in the streams. i'll try death okay and balance.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
all i got with death and balance lures is the fish and chests from that school. hmm i tried drains and streams beside the smith.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2014
harleyboy210 on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
death or balance lures. i usually get main stream dekoi with balance or owl fish. i fish near the drains or water falls in the streams. i'll try death okay and balance.
i caught it using myth lesser lure but it helps to look at the school using 'reveal fish school'

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
jessica bluepetal2... on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
i caught it using myth lesser lure but it helps to look at the school using 'reveal fish school'
cool the only problem i have with reveal fish school is that ice and myth are both blue. when i reveal fish school i see light blue, black, or red no bubble blue myth bubbles when i cast. like sparks i don't see sparks when reveal school.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
ATTN all wizards the CENTAUR realm is best place for fish sandwich. i got mine finally i done the first quest the day it arrived in the game. now after days of trying i got 1. yes yes yes.