Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a leveling buddy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2012
Hi, I have recently decided to make a new wizard but I find it more fun to do with someone else.

I would ask a friend to make a new wizard with me but they have all seemed to stop playing.

So I was wondering if anyone would like to level new wizards with me.

I would like to make either a death or myth wizard. (which ever works best) I would like to level with a person that has another wizard. (so they have something to do when i am not online)

I am in the Eastern time zone so if anyone would like to make new wizards with me please let me know. Thanks!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Hi, I'm thinking of making a new death wizard. I am also eastern time zone but I don't have any other wizards. I finally realized that it was useless to train in secondary schools for attacks so I deleted all the wizards that made that mistake (in this case, all of them). However, I am interested in gardening, pet training, crafting, house touring, etc. so I will have plenty of things to do when you're not on. So ... if you're still interested post back on what date, time, realm and area to meet.
Sarai Shadowstalker
Soon to be novice

Survivor
Dec 29, 2012
Great! How about sometime in the commons in scarecrow realm, you can pick the time. most times work for me. Just look for someone on a war-boar mount.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2012
Actually how about we meet on Saturday at 1:00 p.m

Survivor
Sep 16, 2013
pro pirate on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Actually how about we meet on Saturday at 1:00 p.m
i need leveling. please help.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Sorry, by the time I saw your message it was too late. What about Tuesday at 5:00 PM in the commons? Realm scarecrow is fine with me. If I have to cancel I will let you know.
Sarai Shadowstalker

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Hi, I'm sorry but my sister just started playing and she wants me to start a new character with her. That would take up the last of my character slots so I wouldn't have space to start another one. Sorry

Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
Hi I'm thinking of making another myth wizard. I don't know how much i can be on it but we can start tuesday 5:30 eastern time (EST). it would be great to have someone work with me on it.
start in realm imp
if imp crowded go to pixie
respond a soon as possible
look forward to seeing you!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2013
glowstorm13 on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Sorry, by the time I saw your message it was too late. What about Tuesday at 5:00 PM in the commons? Realm scarecrow is fine with me. If I have to cancel I will let you know.
Sarai Shadowstalker
ok. that is fine.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
are we gonna go tomorrow i know it will take a while for your msg to appear just making sure. its fine if you don't want to make hit btw

Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
Pro pirate
Sry we couldn't get on, tell me a date and I will be on then
My main wizard name is Adam red flame.
Good any time. Respond ASAP.
Tell me if you do not want to make the wizard btw.
-Adam RedFlame

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
Hi I'm going to make a new death wizard

We can meet on the realm you want you also pick a date and time

I also have another wiz

If ya want to do it with me reply back

-Kane darkdreamer