Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permanent Mounts for Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2014
Hey Guys just wondering why use crowns or tickets for permanent mounts why not make them available with gold
even if they are basic such as a broom or horse why not make them worth 25000 gold or 30000 i still think that they can be purchased with crowns and tickets for better mounts but simple permanent mounts i would like to see purchased with gold from Zeke if i can get a reply from you guys that would make my day thanks.

Defender
May 06, 2011
In the Crowns Shop, you can actually buy one of the mounts with gold. I think it was the enchanted broom, horned sweeper, one of the tigers, and a chestnut pony, I believe. I bought an enchanted broom with gold for 50,000 for my other character.

Katherine Dragonblade, Level 83

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
LiamNightHaven on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Hey Guys just wondering why use crowns or tickets for permanent mounts why not make them available with gold
even if they are basic such as a broom or horse why not make them worth 25000 gold or 30000 i still think that they can be purchased with crowns and tickets for better mounts but simple permanent mounts i would like to see purchased with gold from Zeke if i can get a reply from you guys that would make my day thanks.
actually they do sell mounts for gold in the crown shop no cheat you just go to the bottom of permanent mount and click on some thing like Bengal tiger then next to the gift sign there's a gold sign then you click on buy and you spent your gold but you have a new mount ( btw it doesn't work for all mounts and only simple mounts can be bought like the broom stick and the horses but the tiger can still be bought also there much more expensive) hope i helped

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dragons, Brooms, Ponies and the big cats like lions and tigers are all available for gold in the crown shop. Just click the Crown Store icon, click mounts, click on Blue Dragon or Chestnut Pony, then click on Gold in the bottom right corner. You'll now see all the permanent mounts available for gold. They cost 50k-90k

Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
I like to see only certain people with mounts, if everyone had a permanent mount it would be too hard to see.
(In my opinion anyway)

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
HI there, the brooms, horses, dragons and tigers lion mounts are for sale with coins in the crown shop just go on one of them and on the right side under the picture of what mount you have chosen is buy with crowns and coins
click buy with coins i think the tiger and lion mounts are 90000 coins for permanent the brooms and dragons are a little cheaper

hope this has helped

Justin Dragontalon level 77

Survivor
Aug 09, 2014
Thanks guys i didnt realize they sold mounts for gold thanks

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
LiamNightHaven on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
I have a blue dragon for myself, and I never spent crowns on it. In my opinion, the only thing to really spend crowns on is buying areas and maybe henchmen and some pets.
If you need more gold, do gauntlets. The monsters in gauntlets drop some unique stuff that you can end up selling for a lot of money.
Myrna Dragoncloud