Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Walk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
So this thought has been processing in my mind for a long time now but what I would like is that my character is able to walk. I dislike the fact that it has to run all the time. It would be nice to be given the option to walk. While some may find this unnecessary I would just love to see my Wizard walk instead of running all the time

Explorer
May 26, 2012
This idea seems highly unlikely to happen, I don't think KI would give the option to walk just so you can see what your character looks like walking. Also, why would you want to go slower in this game?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
love it. Different walks for boys and girls. Maybe different walk styles. I.E, serious, goofy

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
I do not want it to go slower but it would be nice to see the character walk.

Defender
Nov 12, 2013
Yeah like my character is always in a hurry, can't he just relax and walk around enjoying the scenery?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i like running better cause a wizard always tries to do its job quickly and why would you wanna go slower?

Explorer
May 26, 2012
Venator100 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
I do not want it to go slower but it would be nice to see the character walk.
But when you walk don't you go slower then when you run?

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Venator100 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
So this thought has been processing in my mind for a long time now but what I would like is that my character is able to walk. I dislike the fact that it has to run all the time. It would be nice to be given the option to walk. While some may find this unnecessary I would just love to see my Wizard walk instead of running all the time
I lot of games have something like this, and Wizard101 doesn't. I think this would be a fabulous idea, although how would you trigger walking vs not walking?