Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus battle

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi guys! I'm Katie Watergem! I need help with the Aquila dungeon. I did the whole dungeon basically except that when I came to Zeus, he defeated me and the other people I was with. I kept retrying it except I don't see all 4 players I was with there and only 1 shows up. I keep trying and keep failing.That day I just gave up cause there was not point of having to keep playing mini games over and over again. Should i just give up on the quest and wait 'til I am higher level? Or keep trying to do it but look for friends. The annoying thing is that I have to redo the WHOLE dungeon again. Anyone who would help or give tips, thanks! :)

Explorer
May 26, 2012
Well, you can wait till you're a higher lvl but aquila has amazing gear drops that are for people around lvl 30-40 so if you wait you will get those drops when you're already a high lvl. And instead of playing mini games you can just use your potions (you can quickly refill them by talking to that lady in the fairgrounds). Also, if one person in your group dies then that person can flee, use its potion, and come back.

You should probably try to redo it with your friends, one of those friends should also be a life wizard if you want it to be a little easier.

There aren't really any tips for Mount Olymus (not that I know of) but when battling ares, to avoid getting attacked by him use meteor, blizzard, sandstorm, or any other attack that hits all the enemies.

If you want, i can help

My name is Jessica Rosethorn, lvl 37 wizard

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
carebearlover109 on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Well, you can wait till you're a higher lvl but aquila has amazing gear drops that are for people around lvl 30-40 so if you wait you will get those drops when you're already a high lvl. And instead of playing mini games you can just use your potions (you can quickly refill them by talking to that lady in the fairgrounds). Also, if one person in your group dies then that person can flee, use its potion, and come back.

You should probably try to redo it with your friends, one of those friends should also be a life wizard if you want it to be a little easier.

There aren't really any tips for Mount Olymus (not that I know of) but when battling ares, to avoid getting attacked by him use meteor, blizzard, sandstorm, or any other attack that hits all the enemies.

If you want, i can help

My name is Jessica Rosethorn, lvl 37 wizard
Thanks for the tip! But it's kinda been a couple weeks and none I seen again. If you could help that would be nice! :) What realm and place? If thats ok with you of course. Unfortunately I don't have any spells that hit all. :(

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
FunWizzygirl100 on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the tip! But it's kinda been a couple weeks and none I seen again. If you could help that would be nice! :) What realm and place? If thats ok with you of course. Unfortunately I don't have any spells that hit all. :(
Go to the bazaar and buy some Forest Lord TC's.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
maybe pixie (that's the only realm i remember) on the 30th around noon.Make sure you learned all the spells you could from your teacher, because you should have at least one big attacking spell based on your lvl. Also, you could bring an amulet with a decent spell (there are some good ones at the bazaar).

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
carebearlover109 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
maybe pixie (that's the only realm i remember) on the 30th around noon.Make sure you learned all the spells you could from your teacher, because you should have at least one big attacking spell based on your lvl. Also, you could bring an amulet with a decent spell (there are some good ones at the bazaar).
Sorry! I finished it with a group of other people! I hope you're not mad! I'll help you with some quests if you need help to make up for that!

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
seethe42 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
Go to the bazaar and buy some Forest Lord TC's.
Haven't thought of that! Thanks! :)

Explorer
May 26, 2012
I'm sorry i didn't meet you! I was doing another dungeon with my friends. Sure, we can meet again on Unicorn Way. How about 1:00 on the 31st instead?

Btw, can you tell me your wizards name and school?

Once again my wizard is Jessica Rosethorn, lvl 40 wizard.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
I'm sorry I wasn't there! I was doing another dungeon with friends.

How about this:

August 31, at noon on Pixie, we can meet at Unicorn Way.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
Sorry again, if you're still willing to do the battle then can i change the time to 3:00? If i'm not there then how about tomorrow at noon?

Sorry if you're still waiting.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
carebearlover109 on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
I'm sorry I wasn't there! I was doing another dungeon with friends.

How about this:

August 31, at noon on Pixie, we can meet at Unicorn Way.
Sorry I wasn't online that time! How about... either next weekend or sometime tomorrow?

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
carebearlover109 on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
Sorry again, if you're still willing to do the battle then can i change the time to 3:00? If i'm not there then how about tomorrow at noon?

Sorry if you're still waiting.
Well I kinda finished the quest and the only drop I got that was useful was zeus boots, unless you can get armor and helmets for life then I don't know but we can still friend each other in case! Maybe today 3:00 pm Unicorn Way?