Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Being able to sell pets at the bazaar

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
Sometimes I farm and I have pets I do not want like brown spider and goat monks and I want to sell them but I do not them taking up space and I do not want to trash them and I want gold this would be a good idea to sell them at the bazaar

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Charles GhostHunte... on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
Sometimes I farm and I have pets I do not want like brown spider and goat monks and I want to sell them but I do not them taking up space and I do not want to trash them and I want gold this would be a good idea to sell them at the bazaar
You don't need to trash them and can already sell them. Go to any store except the housing/furniture store in any world and sell them.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
You used to be able to sell pets at the bazaar, but that was before the big pet update with pet pavilion and talents and such.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Yo, I was totally thinking of this idea man! It'll be soooo cool to be able to sell pets at the Bazaar, like if you trained one to Epic but you don't like the talents it gotten while someone else would love to have it, you can sell it at the bazaar and have someone else buy the pet and the pet will then go to a new owner. But there'll be one problem, well the Hats, Robes, and Boots section of the Bazaar has about 102 pages of Hats, Robes, or Boots but imagine how many pages there would be in the Bazaar if people was able to sell their pet to the Bazaar. There probably would eventually be like 300+ pages of pets in the Bazaar since no 2 pets are alike (except for First Generation pets). Now if you're talking about we're only able to sell First Generation pets, then that'll be a different story but being able to sell Hybrids at the Bazaar WOULD be cool but the amount of pages that there would be in the Bazaar would be like 300+ pages of hybrid pets since no 2 hybrids are the same. This sounds like a really cool idea but...hmm...the amount of pages that there would be in the Bazaar, that'll be a lot of pages thou. I'm not 100% sure on this idea thou, it sounds like a cool idea but the amount of pages of pets there would end up being may be overwhelming. Well, idk but good idea thou!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Giraffe7909 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
You used to be able to sell pets at the bazaar, but that was before the big pet update with pet pavilion and talents and such.
Wait...pets didn't used to have talentsWhat are pets for if they don't have talents?
Also, buying and selling already trained pets would be pretty cool. It would save me a lot of farming and training time, and I really need a pet with proof, and my pets keep giving me damage dealing talents.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
RavenLady777 on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
You don't need to trash them and can already sell them. Go to any store except the housing/furniture store in any world and sell them.
But can you buy the same ones that were sold?
Myrna Dragoncloud

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I personally don't think this is a good idea since there is already the hatchery for this to find pets, but tbh honest either way I am cool. If King isle did make something like this I would enjoy it.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
You can sell pets now. I use the pet store or Zeke usually.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I dont know,l being able to sell pets (for others to buy) with whatever skills they have learned could be a whole new way to get that pet you want. Think of it more like an adoption center where unwanted pets can go to be adopted by new owners instead of just disappearing into the spiral. This would also allow people to see the skills the pet has in order to help hatch and get what they want faster. Have a gold cost to drop them and to adopt them (make it the hatch price). If that's too bulky, then just wipe out the talents (make them unlearned) and just resell them by pet and color combination

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I have been wanting to do this for a long time and its a good idea because other people who may want those pets could buy them.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Dragoncloud888 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
Wait...pets didn't used to have talentsWhat are pets for if they don't have talents?
Also, buying and selling already trained pets would be pretty cool. It would save me a lot of farming and training time, and I really need a pet with proof, and my pets keep giving me damage dealing talents.
Simple, for looks, pets used to display your Skill, if you finished your level 48 quest, you got a pet to display. If you farmed for several hours for a pet, you would have it to display.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Very good idea.
I have been thinking along the lines of other players and perhaps have a pet adoption service at the pavillion.
This could be run by Sir Reginald who is sort of a Spiral Steve Irwin and is a very underused NCP.
The amount you are paid could be determined by the amount/type of talents they have, with baby pets giving a standard gold price.
I know you can sell some pets with Tennant in the store at the pavillion but I think some pets such as certain Crown ones are excluded.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Dragoncloud888 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
I believe the pet update was in mid 2010? But before that there was no pet pavilion, pet snacks, pet games, pet derby, hatching, or talents. Pets were just simply pieces of equipment that followed you and you could name them. Some pets came with a card of themselves like the dark sprite pet comes with a dark sprite card. Also, your level 48 pet was the probably one of the best pets you could wear because not only did it come with a card, it gave you a +5% chance of power pips as well.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
If we were to "adopt" them at the bazaar they would be in egg form and reset the talents