Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance House

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
How about giving the Balance school a better house? I've seen the houses for the other schools in the crown shop and those not associated with a school. They're all better! Even the Red Barn is better than the house for Balance. The Storm house is lucky to be near the sea and the Myth house is so cool. Balance, on the other hand, looks rather dull and for some reason, one cannot cross the pool but that can be done at the other houses. I get that the Balance house is supposed to have that meditative feel, but the Life house pulls that off way better. And I know, it's just a house and I don't have to buy it. It simply would be nice if it were on the same level as the houses.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Alexan580 on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
How about giving the Balance school a better house? I've seen the houses for the other schools in the crown shop and those not associated with a school. They're all better! Even the Red Barn is better than the house for Balance. The Storm house is lucky to be near the sea and the Myth house is so cool. Balance, on the other hand, looks rather dull and for some reason, one cannot cross the pool but that can be done at the other houses. I get that the Balance house is supposed to have that meditative feel, but the Life house pulls that off way better. And I know, it's just a house and I don't have to buy it. It simply would be nice if it were on the same level as the houses.
Yeah, I would rather get a house from the other schools, not a big fan of all that sand and stuff.
Myrna Dragoncloud

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's no real benefit for getting your own school's house anyways. If you like other houses better, buy another house. If you are serious about gardening you'll want at least a second house anyways. Red Barn for gardening and another to set as main house so you can avoid teleporting to your garden and triggering needs.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Alexan580 on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Totally Agree!
When I first saw that half buried Judgement Statue I wanted to write to KI and ask whether it could be dug up when I bought the house (seriously).
I won a wild winter castle in a contest and use that for my Balance Wizard, I love the medievel feel to it and although our school is in the desert, I'm not a fan of heat or flies...and I live in Australia lol.
Hey KI, there's an idea...ask players to design a series of second generation houses for all schools, (or maybe Central or one of the other fan sites might consider this contest idea).

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Enlightened One on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Totally Agree!
When I first saw that half buried Judgement Statue I wanted to write to KI and ask whether it could be dug up when I bought the house (seriously).
I won a wild winter castle in a contest and use that for my Balance Wizard, I love the medievel feel to it and although our school is in the desert, I'm not a fan of heat or flies...and I live in Australia lol.
Hey KI, there's an idea...ask players to design a series of second generation houses for all schools, (or maybe Central or one of the other fan sites might consider this contest idea).
Oh lord! I just cracked up when you said you wanted to ask if the statue could be dug up! Wasn't laughing at you, the comment caught me off guard. Never considered doing that but if we got a reward for doing so, I kinda wouldn't mind it. And I like your idea about second generation houses for the schools. Balance certainly needs that. I got the Winter Castle and the Life school house, both are really cool.